- More flights and holidays added to Greece (Kefalonia and Rhodes) and Cyprus (Larnaca), on top of launch of BRAND-NEW AND EXCLUSIVE route to MALTA
- Comes in response to strong demand for Summer 22, as holidaymakers look to book ahead and secure their place in the sun next summer
- Means Jet2.com and Jet2holidays now have more than 30 destinations on sale for Summer 22 from Bristol Airport
London, UK, 2021-Dec-21 — /Travel PR News/ —Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have responded to the strong demand for Summer 22 flights and holidays, by launching a brand-new and exclusive route from Bristol Airport to Malta as well as adding additional capacity to a range of popular sun destinations in Greece and Cyprus.
With holidaymakers looking to get some much-needed sunshine booked into their diaries for the coming summer, the leading leisure airline and tour operator to many leisure destinations across the Mediterranean, has responded by launching a brand new and exclusive route to Malta from Bristol Airport, with weekly services operating throughout the summer to this stunning Mediterranean Island.
With historic towns, white sandy beaches, a UNESCO-stamped capital (Valetta) and an array of stunning seaside resorts, Malta has something for everyone whether it be relaxation, sapphire waters, nightlife, natural history or cuisine.
As well as this brand-new route, Jet2.com and Jet2holidays are also putting on extra capacity and more frequent flying to Greece (Kefalonia and Rhodes), and Cyprus (Larnaca) for next summer. Already the UK’s leading airline and tour operator to Greece, this expansion further strengthens this market-leading position.
Today’s announcement means that Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have over 30 destinations on sale for Summer 22 from Bristol Airport, demonstrating the strong demand from UK holidaymakers looking to get away next summer.
With more flights added during the peak summer season, with extra flying in the early and late summer periods too, it gives customers and independent travel agents even more choice and flexibility when to comes to booking and enjoying flights and ATOL protected package holidays to Greece, Cyprus, and Malta for Summer 22 from Bristol Airport.
The additional flights and holidays on sale from today from Bristol Airport are as follows:
- Brand-new and exclusive route to Malta with weekly Tuesday services operating from 31st May and 25th October 2022, offers holidaymakers in the region the opportunity to visit the Maltese island next summer.
- Weekly Thursday services added to Kefalonia from 26th May through to 22nd September 2022, meaning up to two weekly services flying to the Greek sunshine next summer and more duration options.
- Weekly services added every Friday to Larnaca from 27th May to 28th October 2022, meaning up to two weekly services for this new for Summer 22 route.
- Introduction of new weekend flight (Saturday) to Rhodes from 28th May to 29th October 2022, meaning up to three weekly services to the Greek city for Summer 22.
As well as booking and travelling on award-winning flights and ATOL protected package holidays, customers can get to experience and enjoy the company’s VIP customer service which has seen et2.com and Jet2holidays win high-profile accolades, such as Which? Recommended Provider and TripAdvisor’s Best Airline – UK and Top 10 Airlines of the World.
This VIP customer service includes friendly flight times and a generous 22kg baggage allowance through a flight-only booking with Jet2.com, seeing the airline win five accolades at the 2020 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice® Awards for Airlines; or that very same VIP customer service, in-resort Customer Helpers, transfers, free child places and ATOL protection with the UK’s largest tour operator to destinations in the Mediterranean and Canary Islands, Jet2holidays. As well as a choice of thousands of 2-5 star hotels through Jet2holidays, customers can take advantage of millions of Free Child Places.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “With many customers missing out on holidays this year, we are seeing strong demand for Summer 22, as more people look to book ahead and give themselves something to look forward to. As always, we have been quick to respond to demand by launching a brand-new route to Malta from Bristol Airport, as well as additional capacity to Greece and Cyprus, and offering customers and independent travel agents even more opportunity to book or enjoy some sunshine next summer. We are pleased to be providing an enormous programme of flights and holidays to these popular summer sun destinations and know that this huge choice of flights, together with our award-winning customer service, will mean that these new and additional services will sell exceptionally well.”
Independent travel agents can visit:trade.jet2holidays.com
Source: Bristol Airport