Press releases from TravelPRNews.com are available for republishing and referencing under a limited license, which is subject to certain terms and conditions, as stipulated below. Hyper-linking to any page, press release or part of the site is allowed.
EPR Network, LLC, (dba“TravelPRNews.com”) grants you a limited license to use and/or republish any of the press releases on this site for any legitimate media purpose, provided that you:
1) reference TravelPRNews.com as the source and include a hyperlink to the original press release as found on TravelPRNews.com. For printed media, please acknowledge TravelPRNews.com as the source;
2) do not alter the press release content and its wording;
3) do not modify or add hyperlinks within the press release;
4) keep the images, photos, logos, video and audio files part of a press release intact and only use them with the corresponding press release;
5) do not use the press releases from TravelPRNews.com on other sites that offer competing services to those offered by TravelPRNews.com, including, but not limited to, press release distribution and newswire services;
6) do not display TravelPRNews.com press releases in conjunction with content or materials that may be unlawful or considered harmful, hateful, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable to their authors;
7) agree to remove a press release distributed via TravelPRNews.com’s news-wire service from your site at any time and for any reason, and you agree to comply with such request within 24 hours;
Non-press release pages cannot be republished without the prior written consent of TravelPRNews.com. You are free, however, to link to these pages from your site.
TravelPRNews.com does not charge anything if the press releases are used as per the above terms and conditions. Using in any other way requires prior written approval.
Use of RSS/XML or any other type of feeds is limited to one TravelPRNews.com news feed per page on your website. In certain cases you are allowed to use more than one feed per page provided that the feeds are cached on your web site/server and are not accessed more than once per feed per hour from TravelPRNews.com’s server.
Use of any other type of program, script, app or file hosted on our site is subject to prior written consent of TravelPRNews.com.
The copyright infringement and DMCA policy can be found on the following page.
We reserve the right to amend the above terms and conditions at any given time and without prior notice.
Last revised on July, 2012