MOSCOW, Russia, 2019-May-17 — /Travel PR News/ — Starting May 15, 2019, passengers and visitors of Sheremetyevo International Airport can use P13, the new single-level parking lot located on Sheremetyevskoye Highway within walking distance from Terminal B.
- 451 parking spots
- well-lit area
- solid asphalt pavement with line markings
- first hour — free, following hours — RUB 100 per hour
- over three hours, daily rates apply — RUB 300 per day
Parking fee can be paid by cash or by card at the automatic cash register or via the online payment service and that of the Sheremetyevo mobile app.
For all car owners, Sheremetyevo has 8 single-level and multi-level parking lots with a flexible fee schedule. The fees depend on the location of the parking lot and follow the “closer — faster, further — cheaper” principle.
Daily parking rates at Sheremetyevo:
- P12 parking lot — RUB 100 per day
- P12 covered parking lot — RUB 200 per day
- P13 parking lot — RUB 300 per day
- P6 (Terminals E/F) and P17 (Terminal B) parking lots — RUB 400 per day
- parking lots at Terminals B and E/F — RUB 600 per day
- parking lot at Terminal D — RUB 800 per day
Sheremetyevo International Airport is a Top 10 hub airport in Europe and the largest airport in Russia by passenger and cargo traffic, the number of takeoffs and landings, the total area of terminals, and the capacity of the cargo facilities. Sheremetyevo’s route network includes over 220 destinations. In 2018, Sheremetyevo airport served 45.836 million passengers, a 14.3% increase on the 2017 figures.
2018 saw Sheremetyevo top the ASQ ACI program’s ranking for customer service among the largest airports in Europe whose passenger traffic exceeded 40 million per year and enter the list of the world’s best airports — ACI Director General’s Roll of Excellence.
Skytrax assigned the top rating—5 stars—to the Sheremetyevo airport.
Source: Sheremetyevo International Airport