Luxury Southern California hotel blends renowned health experts with leading hospitality and award-winning amenities for a best-in-class wellbeing experience
Los Angeles, Westlake Village, U.S.A., 2022-May-11 — /Travel PR News/ — Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, an AAA Five Diamond hotel, recently announced the opening of the Center for Health & Wellbeing. This newest wellness integration further marks the luxury Hotel’s distinction within next-gen health travel and leadership within the iconic Four Seasons brand.
The Center for Health & Wellbeing
Located on-site the sprawling 12-acre (5 hectare) Hotel, the Center for Health & Wellbeing’s accredited experts provide a time-tested approach to health through expert consultations, skill-based workshops and wellbeing classes aimed at achieving sustained optimum health. Each service is guided by the philosophy that wellbeing is rooted in the five tenets of health: nutrition, life balance, medically-sound data, fitness and healing spa therapies. With this philosophy, the Center’s on-site registered dietitians, exercise physiologists, clinical psychologists and mindfulness teachers work with each guest to define, achieve and maintain guests’ health goals.
Guests who experience the Center for Health & Wellbeing can do so in a variety of ways. From targeted retreats to flexible wellbeing stays to day passes and a la carte experiences, memberships and corporate retreats, all health services are paired with the luxurious amenities and personalized care Four Seasons is known for.
The four-day, three-night health retreats are designed by experts based on the latest science and technology to drive individual results. Guests can choose from three fine-tuned retreats: Sustainable Weight Loss, Optimum Performance, and Spa & Beauty.
All Retreats include:
- Pre-program individual consultation with a Program Advisor
- All meals and snacks provided by the Wellness Kitchen
- One 60-minute Spa treatment
- One Body Composition Analysis
- Daily group workshops and workouts
- One-on-one private consultations and/or services (specific consultations based on area of focus)
- Guided hikes through the Santa Monica Mountains and Malibu coastline
- Daily Guided Morning Meditations
- Wellness Kitchen hands-on cooking classes
- Wellness Kitchen cookbook
- Unlimited access to the state-of-the-art fitness center and group classes during retreat dates
- 4 days, 3 nights, all-inclusive
Prices starting at USD 5,900 per person. Retreats begin June 2022.
“Wellness is not solely the absence of illness; it is the presence of abundant mental and physical energy that we can use to enjoy life to its fullest,” explains Akram Alkawasmeh, Executive Director of Wellbeing. “Our integrated retreats teach guests how to discover this holistic aspect to wellbeing and apply these practices at home. A long weekend retreat with Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village can become transformative and life changing.”
Wellbeing Day Passes
For a day of restorative balance and mental wellbeing, guests can experience a day pass to Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village that includes:
- Access to daily group wellbeing classes and workshops lead by accredited experts
- Access to spa facilities, the state-of-the-art fitness center and pools
- Balanced wellness lunch served poolside
- One Wellness Elective from the fitness, mind-body or nutrition services
Prices started at USD 350. Available spring 2022.
Whether the intention is to escape for an overnight of wellness or check-in for a week-long journey, customized overnight experiences are available. The Center of Health & Wellbeing’s team of planning specialists guide guests in creating a personalized stay. A sample itinerary can be found by clicking here.
Prices starting at USD 2,900 per person.
For the ultimate club experience, guests can join a monthly membership at the Center for Health & Wellbeing.
- Daily access to spa facilities, exclusive gym, and wellbeing classes
- Savings on spa, wellness, food and beverage
- One Spa treatment per month
- Two complimentary cabanas per year
- Five complimentary a la carte wellbeing services in the first year
- Complimentary self-parking
The Center for Health & Wellbeing can transform a standard corporate retreat into an innovative gathering for fresher minds and bodies. These private retreats are adaptable for organizations seeking to integrate wellness into the entire program. From group activities to renowned guest lecturers and personalized group meals, Four Seasons hospitality paired with the Center for Health & Wellbeing’s philosophy will lead to innovative ideas and stronger teams.
Meet the Experts
The team of accredited experts is with guests every step of the way. With practical insights, caring support and thoughtful guidance, the team at the Center for Health & Wellbeing is a collection of talented and passionate individuals who are committed to helping guests achieve optimum health. Meet the experts by clicking here.
Jacqueline Kerns and Harley Potter
Public Relations & Communications Team
Two Dole Drive
Westlake Village, California 91362
+1 818 575 3089
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort