GRAB A BITE TO EAT OR SWEET TREAT TO TAKE HOME EVEN WHEN HERSHEYPARK IS CLOSED
Hershey, PA, 2023-Jan-16 — /Travel PR News/ — There’s nothing sweeter than visiting Hershey, PA, and even during the off-season, you can experience three delicious dining options right outside of Hersheypark. While the Park is closed for the winter season, guests can stop by and enjoy an amazing meal or treat inside the Hersheypark Supply Co. retail building. The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio and The Sweeterie Confectionery Kitchen are open daily during the winter and Milton’s Ice Cream Parlor is open Saturdays and Sundays 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Stop by for lunch, dinner or a special treat while visiting!
THE CHOCOLATIER RESTAURANT, BAR + PATIO
Our full-service restaurant and bar features family fare with a fun spin, one-of-a-kind views, and a second-story patio and bar. The Chocolatier is open year-round and accepts reservations.
Take a look at the menu and check out some of our signature dishes listed below:
- Ferris Wheel Sampler – A Taste Of Fun For Everyone – Hershey’s Chocolate Barbecue Chicken Wings, Crispy Mozzarella, Classic Chicken Tenders, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Soft Pretzel Dippers
- Chocolatetown Burger – Thick Cut Bacon, Smoked Cheddar, Hershey’s Chocolate Drizzled Potato Chips
- Hershey’s Cocoa Barbecue Ribs – Full Rack Of Hershey’s Cocoa & Ancho Chile Rubbed Pork Ribs, Hershey’s Chocolate Barbecue Sauce, House Fries, Cole Slaw
- The Chocolatier Martini – Stoli Vanilla, Chocolate Liqueur, Crème De Cacao, Fresh Cream
- The Chocolatier Cake – Chocolate Chip Graham Cake, Melted Milk Chocolate, Cookie Dough Ice Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Whipped Cream
Visiting Monday through Thursday and want to stop by for Happy Hour? Take a seat in the Carrousel bar area between 4-6PM and enjoy discounts on select apps and drinks.
Don’t miss your chance to hang out with Coco The Bear, The Official Mascot of the Hershey Bears, at The Chocolatier every Thursday from 5-7PM. Kid’s can enjoy a free dessert with the purchase of a kid’s entree during this event.
THE SWEETERIE CONFECTIONERY KITCHEN
Experience mouth-watering confections, including chocolate-dipped treats, decadent desserts, signature hand-crafted fudge, and more at our confectionery kitchen. The Sweeterie is located inside Hersheypark Supply Co. retail store.
Check out just a few of the treats you can grab during your next visit:
- Chocolatetown Cheesecake
- Grande Cookies made with Hershey’s Candies
- S’mores Tower
- Muffins and Coffee
MILTON’S ICE CREAM PARLOR
Enjoy custom house-made ice cream creations crafted by our expert Ice Creamologists complete with Hershey’s candy toppings, decadent sauces, and more. Plus, make sure to grab a bite from our shareable menu. Milton’s is open Saturdays and Sundays during the winter and is located inside Hersheypark Supply Co. retail store.
Check out a few of our offerings we think you’ll love:
- Bucket of Fries or Chicken Bites – Pinwheel Fries, Tater Tots, Waffle Fries, and Curly Fries all served in a Souvenir Bucket, plus your choice of 3 Dipping Sauces
- Signature Grilled Cheese – Parmesan-crusted Sourdough Bread, filled with Colby Jack, Mozzarella, and Smoked Cheddar Cheese. Enhance and add Turkey, Bacon, Swiss, or Pulled Pork with Bacon Onion Jam
- Create Your Own Sundae Bar – Choose 3 scoops of House-made Ice Cream, Unlimited Toppings, Fresh Whipped Cream, and a Cherry
Whether you’re grabbing a quick meal on the weekend or sharing an ice cream sundae, visiting any of our three dining locations is sure to sweeten your weekend. Be sure to share your experience with us on social media tagging @hersheyparkeats or using #HersheyparkEats.
Source: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts