BELFAST, Northern Ireland, 2018-Nov-02 — /Travel PR News/ — Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, started operating its 2018-19 Winter schedule this past weekend (Sunday 28th October 2018) featuring a total of 14 routes with a choice of up to 272 flights a week from George Best Belfast City Airport.
From the 8th February 2019, passengers will see an increase in the number of flights operating between Belfast and Glasgow with additional services operating on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, bringing frequency up to five times a day.
In addition, Flybe offers the most comprehensive programme of flights between Belfast and Manchester with up to seven flights a day operating from the airport that, conveniently, is easily accessible and just 10 minutes from the centre of Belfast.
Key highlights of Flybe’s 2018-19 Winter schedule from Belfast City:
– Total of 14 routes including Doncaster Sheffield to Belfast City operating for the first time in winter
– Up to 7 flights a day to Manchester and Birmingham
– Increased flights to Glasgow from 8th Feb 2019
– Up to 6 flights a day to London City
– Return of extra seasonal frequency 21st December 2018 – 3rd January 2019 to and from Aberdeen, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow and Leeds Bradford
– Details of full schedule available at www.flybe.com
Flybe has also updated its on board Cafe Flybe menu for winter that includes a new range of the popular Graze snacks with vegan friendly options, and a healthy apple and blackcurrant Fruit Shoot drink for children made with real fruit that has no added sugar, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Flybe’s three franchise partners Blue Islands, Eastern Airways and Stobart Air also started operating their winter schedules this weekend.
Flybe’s 2019 Summer schedule is also now available for booking through to 8th September.
Source: George Best Belfast City Airport