Dubai, U.A.E., 2015-11-30 — /Travel PR News/ — Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach introduces a series of enticing events and a host of inviting activities throughout the festive season. Whether it’s a celebratory Christmas Eve gathering or a fabulous New Year’s Eve party to ring in the next year in style, guests can revel in a host of magical moments that are just waiting to be made, enhanced by legendary Four Seasons service.
Festive Afternoon Tea
Set in the heart of the hotel, Shai Salon invites guests to drink eggnog and indulge in mini Santa Claus cupcakes with its unique Festive Afternoon Tea offering. Carefully crafted and curated to get guests into the festive spirit, the culinary team presents sweet and savoury delicacies, exclusive to the tea lounge. As well as serving delicious bites, there will be spiced hot beverages that will leave guests feeling warm and merry.
- December 7, 2015 to January 7, 2016 from 3:00 to 6:00 pm daily, at AED 180 per person
Offering an elegant, relaxed ambiance overlooking the Arabian Gulf, Sea Fu, the Resort’s chic beachside restaurant, will present a festive four course dinner menu, with delicacies including Brittany prat-ar-coum oysters and a whole Bresse turkey as well as a host of delicious vegetarian options, all idyllic dishes to start off festive celebrations.
- December 24, 2015 from 7:00 to 11:00 pm at AED 450 per person with an optional wine pairing at AED 300 per person, or beverages priced upon consumption
Or perhaps head to Suq to get into the Christmas spirit and delve into the international buffet on display. Guests can select their preferences hot off the rotisserie, then revel in the extensive cheese boards and dive into the rich chocolate fountain for free flowing festive fun. With a whole area dedicated to a kids centre, this is a family friendly, inviting atmosphere with a wide variety of choices making it an ideal start to toast the holidays with loved ones.
- December 24, 2015 from 6:00 to 11:00 pm at AED 280 per person, beverages charged as per consumption
For a fun filled family Christmas Day complete with live music and children’s activities, Suq offers the idyllic festive brunch, offering carved turkey with all the trimmings, juicy roast lamb and Christmas stollen.
- December 25, 2015 from 1:00 to 9:00 pm at AED 450, inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages (AED 600 for wine, AED 790 for Veuve Clicquot Champagne); kids 0-5 free of charge, aged 6-12 50 percent off, 12 years and above full charge
Celebrate on the beach with a gourmet paella lunch teaming with delicious seafood while sipping on bubbles and soaking in the sunshine at Sea Fu. Or, linger over a four course festive dinner after dark and delve into signature fruits of the sea, paired with an exuberant grape selection and savour this wonderful occasion in an elegant setting.
- December 25, 2015 from 12:30 to 4:00 pm at AED 350 including 2 glasses of cava per person
- December 25, 2015 from 7:00 to 11:00 pm at AED 450 per person with optional AED 300 for wine pairing per person, or pay for beverages per consumption; vegetarian options also available
Boxing Day BBQ at Sea Fu
Sun, sea and spectacular views of the sunset, it is the ultimate way to finish off a festive weekend experience, all found at Sea Fu. The chic beachfront restaurant and bar is spilling onto the sand to create the perfect Boxing Day BBQ. Spend the evening sitting by the bonfire, listening to live music and enjoying freshly grilled BBQ favourites cooked before one’s eyes.
- December 26, 2015 from 5:00 to 9:00 pm, AED 295 per person (not inclusive of alcoholic beverages)
Great Gatsby New Year’s Eve Party at Mercury Lounge
For the ultimate New Year’s Eve, partygoers can dress to the nines with a themed Great Gatsby Party at Mercury Lounge. Offering a panoramic city skyline view and a light sea breeze, the sixth-floor rooftop is ideally positioned to watch both the Burj Khalifa and Jumeirah fireworks with a glass of bubbly from the designated premium champagne bar. A series of dazzling performances including acrobatic dancing, balancing acts, magicians and electronic violinists provide the perfect mood in the lead up to the midnight. The five-course menu includes a welcome drink and a toast for the midnight countdown. For those who wish to end the night dancing with toes in the sand, access to the beach party on the Resort’s private beach is included.
- December 31, 2015 from 8:00 pm to 3:00 am at AED 1,500–2,200 per person includes entry, open champagne bar until 1:30 am and canapes
New Year’s Day
Suq, the lively, market-style restaurant, will be serving its first brunch of the year on on New Year’s Day. Offering a wide variety of international dishes from live interactive cooking stations, live music and kids activities, the brunch includes a few remedies to start energetically into the New Year. Outdoor terrace seating with views of the gardens, pools and beach is available.
- January 1, 2016 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm at AED 450 per adult inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages, beverage packages AED 600 for wine, AED 790 for Veuve Clicquot Champagne
Advance bookings are required for all festive promotions. For reservations, contact +971 4 270 7777.
Director of Public Relations
Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 2
Dubai, P.O. Box 128777
United Arab Emirates
(971) 4 270 7723
SOURCE: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts