- Starting with up to 15% off easyJet flights and extra savings on selected package holidays available to book now
- easyJet has launched ‘Orange Drop’ which will bring handpicked recommendations and the latest offers to customers each week
- Starting with up to 15% off more than half a million seats on selected flights to and from the UK between 1 November 2023 and 31 January 2024
- As well as extra savings on select package holidays with easyJet holidays this winter
- Discounted fares available to book now at easyJet.com and via the mobile app until 8am on 5 October 2023
London, UK, 2023-Oct-08 — /Travel PR News/ — easyJet, Europe’s leading airline, has launched Orange Drop, a handpicked supply of recommendations and the latest offers, brought to customers every single week.
This week customers can bag a bargain winter break with a 48 hour sale on flights and package holidays offering up to 15% off on over half a million seats on selected easyJet flights to and from the UK as well as discounts across package holiday offerings with easyJet holidays.
The discounted fares can be booked now until 8am on Thursday 5 October 2023 and will be available on selected flights to and from the UK between 1 November 2023 and 31 January 2024 to over 120 destinations across the airline’s unrivalled network spanning Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
Holidaymakers can make additional savings across both beach and city breaks when trips are booked as a package with easyJet holidays, the UK’s fastest growing tour operator.
Make the most of discounts on flights from the UK to Reykjavik and discover the winter gem of Iceland, with natural wonders from the Northern Lights to fjords and geysers. Or for those seeking some winter sun, easyJet now flies to Egypt’s coastal hot spot Hurghada from eight UK airports. Customers can also take advantage of lower prices to Faro and enjoy Portugal’s Algarve region while avoiding the peak summer crowds.
easyJet also recently launched five new winter routes from London Stansted, London Southend, Birmingham and Bournemouth to France, Switzerland and Austria offering even more choice for those looking to hit the slopes in the Alps this winter.
Great value fares are available to book now on easyjet.com until 8am on Thursday 5 October 2023 for flights between 1 November 2023 and 31 January 2024, including:
- London Luton, Manchester and Edinburgh to Reykjavik from £24.99*
- London Stansted to Geneva and Zurich from £27.99*
- London Southend to Grenoble from £20.99*
- Bournemouth to Lyon from £19.99*
- Birmingham to Salzburg from £17.99*
- Liverpool and Belfast to Faro from £13.99, Manchester and Bristol to Faro from £14.99*
Book with easyJet holidays (www.easyjet.com/en/holidays tel: 0330 365 5005)
- easyJet holidays offers seven nights at the 3* Boutique Calas de Alicante in Spain on a Bed & Breakfast basis for £296 per person* including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from Glasgow on 14 December 2023
- easyJet holidays offers seven nights at the 4* Aladdin Beach Resort in Egypt on an all-inclusive basis for £509 per person* including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from London Luton on 8 December 2023
- easyJet holidays offers seven nights at the 5* Iberostar Selection Kantaoui Bay in Tunisia on a half-board basis for £281 per person* including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from Bristol on 8 January 2024
Ali Gayward, easyJet’s UK Country Manager said:
“We are delighted to be bringing our customers handpicked recommendations and the latest offers each week with our new Orange Drop, starting with discounts on flights and package holidays for this winter, so that our customers can book a bargain getaway.
“With flights across over 120 destinations from the UK to choose from, to some of the most popular holiday destinations across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, now is a great time to book a trip with easyJet, and we look forward to taking even more of our customers away this winter.”
To hear about future Orange Drops, visit easyjet.com
Terms & Conditions
* Up to 15% off on 550,000 seats on selected flights from/to UK and various European destinations, for travel between 01.11.23 and 31.01.24. Offer ends 05.10.23 at 08.00. Correct at 21.09.23
* Fares based on two people travelling on the same booking including taxes
easyJet is Europe’s leading airline offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe’s primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service.
easyJet flies on more of Europe’s most popular routes than any other airline and carried more than 69 million passengers in 2022 – with 9.5 million travelling for business. The airline has over 300 aircraft on nearly 1000 routes to more than 150 airports across 35 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour’s drive of an easyJet airport.
easyJet aims to be a good corporate citizen, employing people on local contracts in eight countries across Europe in full compliance with national laws and recognising their trade unions. The airline supports several local charities and has a corporate partnership with UNICEF which has raised over £16m for the most vulnerable children since it was established in 2012.
The airline joined the UN-backed Race to Zero in November 2021 and has published its roadmap to net zero carbon emissions by 2050, with a focus on new technology and the ultimate ambition to achieve zero carbon emission flying across its entire fleet, which the airline is working on together with its partners including Airbus, Rolls-Royce, GKN Aerospace, and Cranfield Aerospace Solutions. The roadmap also features a combination of fleet renewal, operational efficiencies, airspace modernisation, Sustainable Aviation Fuel and carbon removal technology. Additionally, it includes an interim carbon emissions intensity reduction target of 35% by 2035 (versus 2019). Since 2000, the airline has already reduced its carbon emissions per passenger, per kilometre by one-third through continued fleet renewal, efficient operations and aiming to fill most of its seats.
Innovation is in easyJet’s DNA – since launching over 25 years ago, easyJet changed the way people fly to the present day where the airline leads the industry in digital, web, engineering and operational innovations to make travel more easy and affordable for its passengers.
About easyJet holidays:
easyJet holidays is the UK’s fastest growing tour operator, having carried 1.3 million people in first fully operational year and named Rising Brand of the Year by Travolution. It offers great-value beach, city and lakes holidays to over 5000 hotels, in more than 100 destinations across Europe, directly through its website and through over 5000 travel agent partners. The ATOL-protected holidays can be secured with a deposit of just £60 per person, including flights, hotel, 23kg luggage and transfers on beach holidays. easyJet holidays is a member of ABTA, and all packages are covered by its Ultimate Flexibility, offering freedom to change a booking, a refund guarantee, and best price guarantee.
Winners of the Sustainable Future Award at the Globe Travel Awards 2022, easyJet holidays has a sustainability strategy focusing on three key pillars – create better holiday choices which is about making sustainable travel affordable and accessible to everyone; keep our holidays special which is maximising the benefits and minimising the negative impacts of travel and tourism, and transform travel for everyone which means embedding sustainability into business decisions and behaviours and driving meaningful change in the industry. The tour operator has partnered with the UNWTO to help develop the first environmental, social and governance (ESG) framework for tourism businesses, co-designing a measurement tool that is meaningful and feasible for better monitoring how tourism businesses impact, and depend on, people, planet and prosperity.
easyJet holidays has been named one of the Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023 – being called out as one of the most loved employers and highly commended as a great place to work for LGBTQIA+ employees, as well as being named one of the Best Workplaces in Travel 2022.