- Hat trick of top ski destinations go on sale with Jet2.com for Winter 22/23 from Bristol Airport
- Ski services operating to Chambery, Innsbruck and Salzburg
London, UK, 2021-Dec-10 — /Travel PR News/ — Jet2.com has today (8th Dec 2021) launched a fantastic programme of ski flights from Bristol Airport, giving snow sports fans a massive piste of the action in the French and Austrian Alps, as well as the Tyrol Mountains, for Winter 22/23.
The leading leisure airline has put its largest ever choice of ski flights on sale for next winter, representing three ski destinations that give customers access to the very best snow spots in Europe.
Services to Chambery, Innsbruck and Salzburg return for Winter 22/23 from Bristol Airport, with services operating throughout the winter season to give skiers and snowboarders fantastic flexibility.
In addition to this wide choice of destinations and flights, booking and travelling on ski flights with Jet2.com means that customers get to enjoy VIP customer service which has seen the UK’s third largest airline win numerous awards and accolades, as well as 10kg hand luggage and 22kg baggage* and 22kg ski carriage*.
Jet2.com’s full ski programme for Winter 22/23 from Bristol Airport is as follows:
- Chambery – weekly Saturday services offering quick and easy access to world-famous ski resorts in France, including the Three Valleys. The popular ski areas of the Alpe d’Huez, Chamonix, La Plagne and Val d’Isère are easily accessible from Chambery, providing memorable skiing whether you are a beginner or an expert.
- Innsbruck – skiers and snowboarders are able to access the Tyrolean capital with weekly Saturday services. Innsbruck hosted the 1964 Winter Olympics and resorts such as Igls, Alpbach and St Anton am Arlberg make it a firm favourite with skiers and snow sports fans year in year out.
- Salzburg – weekly Saturday services to Salzburg open up the best of the Austrian Alps and over 300 resorts including Kaprun, Mayrhofen and Obertauern to skiers.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said:
“Customers have been telling us how much they want to book their place on the slopes for next winter, so we have responded to that demand by putting a brilliant ski programme on sale for Winter 22/23 from Bristol Airport. The three ski destinations available through Jet2.com give skiers and snowboarders access to some of the very best ski resorts in the world, never mind Europe. On top of that, we are giving snow sports fans a fantastic choice of flights, alongside the VIP customer service that sees us win award after award.”
Source: Bristol Airport