93-room Hyatt Place hotel opens in Poughkeepsie, NY, heart of the Dutchess County
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY, 2019-Jun-26 — /Travel PR News/ — Hyatt Place Poughkeepsie, the first Hyatt Place hotel in Poughkeepsie, NY, is officially open. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is owned and operated by Empire Hotel Development, Inc.
While visiting the scenic Hudson Valley, guests can enjoy nearby attractions, including the Walkway over the Hudson, Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center and The Samuel L. Morse home at Locust Grove. Additionally, guests can experience live entertainment at The Bardavon Opera House, Chance Theater and Mid-Hudson Civic Center, located only minutes from the hotel. Hyatt Place Poughkeepsie is also located nearby the Culinary Institute of America, IBM, Vassar College, Marist College, and Vassar Brothers Medical Center.
“As Poughkeepsie continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said General Manager Sayed Alam. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Poughkeepsie offers:
- 93 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hot breakfast available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer 1092 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
“Poughkeepsie is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever-expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Erfan Khan, President, Empire Hotel Development, Inc. “Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that Hyatt Place Poughkeepsie will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting the area.”
HYATT PLACE POUGHKEEPSIE LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Poughkeepsie is under the leadership of General Manager Sayed Alam and Director of Sales Christina Soto. In his role, Sayed Alam is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Christina Soto is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Poughkeepsie, NY area.
For more information, please visit hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/new-york/hyatt-place-poughkeepsie/swfzp.
ABOUT HYATT PLACE
Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 335 Hyatt Place locations in Armenia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Germany, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, please visit hyattplace.com. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #WhySettle.
Director of Sales
Hyatt Place Poughkeepsie
Source: Hyatt Hotels Corporation