DUBLIN, 2017-Nov-22 — /Travel PR News/ — Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (21 Nov) launched a new London Stansted to Rimini route which will run twice weekly as part of its summer 2018 schedule, beginning in March.
UK consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – one £25 fee, one 20kg size
– Connecting flights at Milan, Rome and Porto
– 20 Air Europa long haul routes from Madrid on sale on Ryanair.com
– A new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts & a dedicated booking platform
– Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels and flight status on the Ryanair.com website
– New Ryanair Rooms website and app
The new London Stansted-Rimini route will go on sale on the Ryanair.com website from tomorrow (22 Nov) and to celebrate, Ryanair has released seats from London Stansted from just £19.99, for travel from March to May, which are only available for booking on the Ryanair.com website until midnight Tuesday (28 Nov).
Ryanair’s Lauren Hennessy said:
“We are pleased to launch our new London Stansted-Rimini route which will start in March 2018 with a twice-weekly service.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just £19.99 for travel from March to May, which are available for booking until midnight Tuesday (28 Nov). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”
SOURCE: Ryanair DAC