LONDON, UK, 2018-Nov-27 — /Travel PR News/ — Norwegian is counting down the days to Christmas by offering members of its loyalty programme 24 consecutive days of fantastic savings on flights, special partner offers and chances to win £2000 worth of points that can be used to redeem any Norwegian flight, including taxes.
Voted Skytrax 2018 Europe’s Best Low-Cost airline and World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul airline, Norwegian offers customers a free-to-join loyalty programme, Norwegian Reward.
Members earn CashPoints (valued approx. 10 – £1), the currency of Norwegian’s loyalty programme. CashPoints can be earned by booking Norwegian flights and with approximately 20 UK partners that offer products and services ranging from car hire to online shopping. CashPoints can be spent to redeem any Norwegian flight, partially or in full, and can be used to cover the costs of flight add-ons such as checked baggage, seat reservation and fast track security.
From 1 December – 24 December 2018, Norwegian Reward will launch its Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar filled with daily opportunities to make travel more affordable and boost CashPoint earnings for members at https://en.norwegianreward.com/campaigns/xmas-calendar
Once signed up, members will receive a daily email to guess what Santa is dreaming about. Upon completion of each day’s game, members will receive fantastic exclusive offers ranging from discounted flights to bonus CashPoint offers. Members will also receive an entry into a prize draw, after each day’s game, for 20,000 CashPoints – worth approximately £2000 – which can be used to book Norwegian flights.
Members who sign up to the calendar before 22:59 GMT on Friday 30 November 2018 will also have the chance to win 20,000 CashPoints.
Brede Huser, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer at Norwegian said: “Christmas is coming early to millions of Norwegian Reward members with the launch of our Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar that will make travel even more affordable.
“There will be amazing prizes drawn daily in December up to the doorstep of Christmas and it’s absolutely free for anyone to participate and have the chance to win enough CashPoints to get cheaper and free Norwegian flights at norwegianreward.com.”
Norwegian Reward has more than 8.3 million members worldwide and 1.2 million in the UK. The loyalty scheme was voted ‘Program of the Year Europe & Africa’ for the second consecutive year at the 2018 Freddie Awards.
Notes to editors
- 10 CashPoints = app. £1 – dependent on currency exchange rates
- Winners of advent calendar prizes are drawn daily and published on the calendar website. No purchase is necessary to participate.
- To enter the sign-up draw for 20,000 CashPoints, participants must sign up to the advent calendar by 22:59 GMT on Friday 30 November 2018. Participants who sign up after this date and time will not be entered into the draw.
For full terms and conditions, visit: https://en.norwegianreward.com/campaigns/xmas-calendar#
Norwegian in the UK and Ireland:
- Norwegian carries 5.8 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. – the airline now flies to 11 U.S destinations, Buenos Aires and Singapore
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.7 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for six consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2018, along with being awarded the ‘World’s best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Norwegian Reward is the airline’s free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights
+44 (0)20 3874 6100
For customer service: 0330 8280854