TORONTO, 2015-8-21 — /Travel PR News/ — National Car Rental, the award-winning car rental brand for frequent business travellers, is celebrating its ninth year of offering the annual “Rent Rent Reward” promotion for registered Emerald Club members. The promotion offers renters one free base rate rental day* for every two qualifying rentals.† Each qualifying car rental completed during the “Rent Rent Reward” promotion is worth 300 points, with a free base rate day awarded once an Emerald Club member earns 600 points. This year National has increased the earning opportunities by adding the option to earn bonus points when renting in Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean. Members can earn up to 50 free base rate rental days by participating. The promotion begins today and points can be accumulated until January 31, 2016 and redeemed up until June 15, 2016.
“Our priority is to ensure our customers receive a positive and rewarding rental experience – from the moment they book a car to the time they return it to us,” said Rob Connors, vice president of brand marketing for National. “For nearly a decade now, we’ve been pleased to offer the ‘Rent Rent Reward’ promotion as a way to thank our Emerald Club customers for their continued dedication and loyalty.”
Bonus points can also be accumulated during the promotional window through other opportunities, such as:
- Renting any size vehicle in Latin America and the Caribbean (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental)
- Renting any size vehicle in Europe (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental)
- Downloading National’s mobile app and using it to book up to four rentals (75 points per completed rental, up to four rentals)
- Participating in the Emerald Reserve service – which accommodates members who require a specific car class, such as a convertible, SUV, minivan, etc. –at Emerald Aisle locations (one-time bonus of 25 points upon completion of a rental)
- Visiting the Drive Alliance website from the “Rent Rent Reward” promotional page (one-time bonus of 25 points)
Current Emerald Club members can register for the promotion at www.emeraldclub.ca/rent. Free base rate rental days earned for qualifying rentals through the “Rent Rent Reward” promotion are awarded in addition to a member’s chosen rewards earnings (frequent traveller miles/points or rental credits.)
New customers can join National’s Emerald Club at www.emeraldclub.ca/rent and immediately take part in the “Rent Rent Reward” promotion. There are no fees to join, and members enjoy expedited service at airports and free upgrades in National’s “Emerald Aisle,” an exclusive section of the lot where members can select any vehicle as long as they reserve a midsize car. In addition, Emerald Club members can choose to receive EmeraldAlertsSM – emailed communications that include Arrival and Return Alerts, and Drop & GoSM service with convenient eReceipts.
Emerald Club members may track and redeem the free base rate rental days they earn through “Rent Rent Reward” between today and June 15, 2016 by visiting www.emeraldclub.ca/rent. Up to three free base rate rental days can be redeemed per rental at any time, including weekends. In keeping with the speed and convenience of the Emerald Club rental experience, National notifies participants about their free base rate rental days via email.
* Earned free base rate day may be redeemed to cover base rate for a rental day but excludes taxes, governmentally-authorized or imposed surcharges, license recoupment/air tax recovery, concession recoupment fees, airport and airport facility fees, fuel, one-way rental charge, additional driver fee, or optional items, which shall be the responsibility of the renter.
† A qualifying rental is the paid rental, via the Emerald Club, of a midsize or larger vehicle at participating locations in Canada (excluding Quebec) and the 50 United States, for a period of two or more consecutive days during the promotion.
About National Car Rental
Founded in 1947, National Car Rental is a premium, internationally recognized brand serving the daily rental needs of the frequent airport traveler throughout the world. With National, time-sensitive customers in the United States are able to quickly choose their own vehicles, based upon their advance reservation and requested car class, and then simply drive away from the airport. National – which launched the car rental industry’s first comprehensive frequent-renter program – further expedites the rental process for Emerald Club members by offering counter bypass as well as access to National’s “Emerald Aisle,” an exclusive section of the lot where members can select any vehicle as long as they reserve a midsize car. In addition, Emerald Club members can choose to receive EmeraldAlertsSM – emailed communications that include Arrival and Return Alerts, and Drop & GoSM service with convenient eReceipts. St. Louis-based Enterprise Holdings, through its regional subsidiaries, operates the National Car Rental, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent A Car brands. For more information about National, visit www.nationalcar.com or www.facebook.com/NationalCarRental and follow @NationalPro on Twitter.
For more information, contact:
SOURCE: Enterprise Holdings, Inc.