Amala restaurant launches new dining concept – a 13Kg Thali with over 35 dishes
Dubai, 2018-Jul-10 — /Travel PR News/ — Derived from the term ‘King of Kings’, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray’s signature North Indian restaurant – Amala introduces “Shaheenshahi” – The Biggest Thali on Palm Jumeirah.
Weighing a whopping 13kg with over 35 delicacies in one gigantic Thali, the ‘Shaheenshahi’ thali is available at Amala, and required advance reservations.
Reflecting back on the timeless delicacies of the Mughal Dynasty, guests are in for a trip to the culinary journey of the Mughals. Priced at AED 150 per person, the thali in unlimited and includes Amala’s prominent and new Royal Mughlai dishes like:
- Miskin Nehari (Prime cuts of Indian Lamb simmered for 24 hours in its own stock flavored with brown onion and potli masala- A Recipe dating back to kitchens of Begum Zeenat – a Moghul Empress)
- Silbatte ke shammi (Slow cooked & hand Pounded lamb and lentil galettes- Favourite of Bijris Qadir)
- Bharwan Aloo (Stuffed tandoor cooked potatoes)
- Gosht Baoli Handi (Indian lamb curry flavored with Kashmiri red chili, Fresh Fennel and Dry ginger)
- Firdausi Biryani (Royal Mughal Biryani- A favourite of Nawab Asaf ud Dulah)
- Shahed e Jaam (Royal Condensed milk dumplings cooked in sugar syrup)
About Jumeirah Zabeel Saray:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beachside resort located on the West Crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The interior of the resort is inspired by the ancient palaces of Turkey and features hand-painted finishings, Turkish artworks and stunning murals that conjure up images of the Golden Age of the Ottoman Empire. The resort boasts 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences, Multi International award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East, a Sinbads Kids Club complete with splash park, unique nightlife destination MusicHall and a collection of eight diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences. The resort also offers an array of motorised and non motorised water sports, complete with private jetty offering shuttle boat transfers to and from Dubai main land.
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates and manages a world-class portfolio of 15 properties in the Middle East including the flagship Burj Al Arab, 5 properties in Europe and 2 in Asia with 18 properties currently under construction around the globe.
For further information please contact:
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Assistant Public Relations and Communications Manager
Direct number: +971 4 453 0661
Visit us at: www.jumeirah.com/JumeirahZabeelSaray
Source: Jumeirah Group