CHICAGO, IL, 2019-Jun-12 — /Travel PR News/ — In honor of Hyatt’s commitment to fostering a world of understanding and inclusion, Hyatt Hotels Corporation(NYSE: H) today (June 10, 2019) announced that Hyatt is encouraging guests to be their most authentic self during WorldPride 2019 and beyond and inviting them to enjoy a special offer in celebration of WorldPride festivities in New York City as well as several hotel dining and entertainment experiences globally.
Hyatt, a Platinum Sponsor of WorldPride 2019, has been a longstanding supporter of LGBT equality and earned the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s title as one of the “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality” for the twelfth year in a row last year. This comes as a result of Hyatt’s 100 percent ranking on HRC’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index.
In honor of WorldPride 2019 festivities in New York City, guests staying at 16 select Hyatt hotels in New York City from June 21, 2019 through September 8, 2019 can enjoy up to 20% off on stays of three nights or more, based on availability. Guests must book this offer by June 21, 2019. For full terms and conditions, please see below or visit https://www.hyatt.com/promo/world-pride.
Hyatt also curated several Pride-inspired offerings that are now live on the World of Hyatt FIND platform, an exclusive selection of unique, experiences for World of Hyatt members. World of Hyatt members can bid now through June 19 using points at https://experiences.worldofhyatt.com/. These packages are as follows and include access to many now sold out events:
- Package 1: A three night hotel stay (June 28 – July 1) at The Beekman hotel including two VIP tickets to the sold out Pride Island for Saturday, June 29 and two VIP tickets to the sold out Pride Island for Sunday, June 30. VIP tickets provide express entry, complimentary drinks, dedicated viewing area and premium restrooms.
- Package 2: A three night hotel stay (June 28 – July 1) at Hotel 50 Bowery including two VIP tickets for Savor Pride on Friday, June 28, two VIP tickets for parade viewing on Sunday, June 30 and two VIP tickets for Closing Ceremony on Sunday, June 30. Savor Pride VIP tickets provide early entry, a private chef demonstration and a curated gift bag. VIP Parade Viewing tickets include food and beverage, gift bags, private restrooms, etc. Closing Ceremony VIP tickets include express entry and access to food and beverage.
- Package 3: Four VIP tickets for Opening Ceremony on Wednesday, June 26, four VIP tickets for Savor Pride on Friday, June 28, and four VIP tickets for Closing Ceremony on Sunday, June 30.
“We’re proud to be an LGBT+ ally and advocate offering understanding and care for all LGBT+ guests worldwide,” said Margaret Egan, General Counsel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Executive Sponsor, HyPride. “Through our global efforts, we want our guests to feel welcome no matter where they are traveling or exploring, and hope they will enjoy a confident and comfortable stay that encourages them to proudly be who they are.”
To show its commitment to understanding and inclusion goes beyond words and is supported by real, meaningful actions, Hyatt will be celebrating LGBT+ allies through dining and entertainment experiences across New York and around the globe including:
New York City:
- Andaz 5th Avenue will feature a unique library of books authored by notable LGBT+ authors throughout the month of June, curated art including a MooMooi by Meredith Wing art installation in the hotel’s Fifth Avenue gallery window depicting a scene from the Pride parade that pays homage to the Stonewall Inn.
- Grand Hyatt New York will offer a specialty craft cocktail, Marsha’s Potion, at the hotel’s New York Central restaurant through the month of June for which 50% of the cocktail’s proceeds are donated to The Trevor Project, the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ young people under 25.
- Hyatt Centric Times Square will celebrate at its Bar 54 with a Pride Punch available June 23 – 30, 2019 for $20 and a portion of each cocktail’s proceeds will benefit The Trevor Project, which offers life-saving and life-affirming programs for the LGBTQ youth in NYC. The hotel will also offer the BOLD Burger, on a rainbow bagel June 19 – 30, 2019 for $17.
- Located across from Carnegie Hall, Park Hyatt New York will celebrate WorldPride with an exclusive staycation offer that includes a complimentary third night and two complimentary tickets to The Met orchestra’s concert on Friday, June 14 featuring Yannick Nézet-Séguin and Elīna Garanča. To reserve, please call 888-557-6717 and mention “Carnegie Hall Pride.”
- Park Hyatt New York will also have a presentation of artwork by Keith Haring, an iconic America pop culture artist whose career grew from New York City’s 1980s street culture titled, SOURCE: PRIDE. The artwork will be on display in the hotel’s ground-level Avenue Gallery from June 6 to September 3, 2019.
- From June 28 – 30, Park South’s Covina will serve The Spirit of Stonewall, an effervescent and refreshing summer cocktail celebrating the radical courage of the Stonewall Riots with an accessible and fruit-forward take on an Aperol Spritz.
- Guests booking the Hyatt Pride offer at Gild Hall will receive 20% off of stays of 3 nights or more and receive a glass of OneHope California Brut Sparkling Wine (Rainbow Glitter Edition) at check-in, which funds a helpline for at-risk LGBTQ youth. See link for details and availability: https://www.thompsonhotels.com/hotels/new-york/new-york/gild-hall/offers/world-pride-offer
- Thompson Playa del Carmen will be hosting Pride parties from day to night on June 15, 2019. From 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. guests can enjoy a dip in the pool with drink specials and live music. At night, the party will head to the rooftop for more drink specials and a live set from DJ Edgar Velazques until 2 a.m.
- Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht is collaborating with Winq magazine to throw a pre-Pride Rainbow Breakfast on Saturday, August 3 at Bluespoon. Guests will enjoy free-flowing bubbly (with an added splash of color), and an indulgent Bluespoon breakfast buffet bursting with sweet and savory treats. Surprise entertainment acts are arranged by Winq magazine.
- On Saturday, June 8 guests and locals alike are invited to Andaz Vienna Am Belvedere’s lobby lounge from 4-8 p.m. to receive a complimentary glass of champagne and makeup by Urban Decay.
- Motif Seattle, a Destination Hotel will host an annual Pride Brunch Party on June 30 at Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails, Seattle’s only rooftop bar with a direct view of the parade route on 4th Avenue. Guests will be served a special Pride menu and listen to Pride anthems from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For tickets visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seattle-pride-parade-brunch-tickets-62926554017
- Thompson Seattle is proud to host the official Seattle Pride Kick-off at The Nest on Friday, June 28 from 1 p.m. – 2 a.m. with live entertainment including DJs, drag queens, and drink specials all weekend. Entry to the kick-off is free for everyone on a first-come first-served basis and proceeds from the kick-off will be donated to PrideFest.
Terms and Conditions
Offer valid for reservations made in advance between 04/15/2019 and 06/21/2019 for stays from 05/23/2019 through 09/09/2019 at participating hotels. Must request offer code EQUAL or LGBTQ or PRIDE at time of booking to qualify for discount. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer; reservations subject to availability. Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs. Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy and excludes service charges, mandatory resort fees, applicable taxes and other incidental expenses. Additional charges may apply for additional guests or room type upgrades.
Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Andaz®, Hyatt Centric®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt™, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, World of Hyatt™, Hyatt Residence Club® and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2018 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 19 premier brands. As of March 31, 2019, the Company’s portfolio included more than 850 properties in over 60 countries across six continents. The Company’s purpose to care for people so they can be their best informs its business decisions and growth strategy and is intended to attract and retain top colleagues, build relationships with guests and create value for shareholders. The Company’s subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences, vacation ownership properties, and fitness and spa locations, including under the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, Joie de Vivre®, tommie™, Hyatt Residence Club® and Exhale® brand names, and operates the World of Hyatt® loyalty program that provides distinct benefits and exclusive experiences to its valued members. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.
Source: Hyatt Hotels Corporation