The 117-room Hyatt Place hotel opens in the upmarket residential district of the city
CHICAGO, IL, 2021-Dec-07 — /Travel PR News/ — Hyatt Place Vadodara, the fifth Hyatt Place hotel in India, is officially open, expanding the brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. Hyatt Place Vadodara has been developed by Nilamber Infratech LLP.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. Spread across an area of approximately 3.14 acres in the city of in Gujarat, Hyatt Place Vadodara is perfectly located for exploring the ever-expanding list of local attractions within the nearby shopping and business districts of the city including the adjacent movie theater, shopping mall and restaurants..
The hotel marks an important milestone for the Hyatt Place brand in India as it joins the other four Hyatt Place branded properties in the country, underlining the brand’s popularity amongst guests.
“As the city continues to thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming guests with an ideal hotel for their stay in the city,” said Sunjae Sharma, Vice President & Country Head-India, Hyatt. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Vadodara offers:
- 117 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper; the hotel offers a private outdoor garden space in its King Garden rooms and King Suites
- Complimentary breakfast for guests featuring a multi-cuisine buffet with live cooking, a range of freshly baked options along with a variety of beverages and a slew of healthy options
- Zing, Hyatt Place Vadodara’s industrial-themed restaurant, brings an all-day dining experience with buffets and Teppanyaki grills
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night, serving a global and local menu, including scrumptious cakes, muffins and pastries
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi Everywhere throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Event Spaces offers 13,696 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space, including one of the largest pillar-less ballrooms in the city, spread across 5243 square feet and a pre-function area of 3,793 square feet. The hotel also offers a 12-seat Boardroom and a flexible meeting room.
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and the city’s only infinity pool
For further information, please visit: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/india/hyatt-place-vadodara/bdqzv
The term “Hyatt” is used for convenience in this release to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. Guests can enjoy thoughtfully designed guestrooms featuring distinct zones for sleep, work and play, and free flowing social spaces that offer seamless transitions from work to relaxation. With more than 385 locations globally, Hyatt Place hotels offer freshly prepared food around the clock, efficient service and differentiated experiences for World of Hyatt members. For more information, please visit hyattplace.com. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #WhySettle.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company guided by its purpose – to care for people so they can be their best. As of September 30, 2021, Hyatt’s portfolio included more than 1,000 hotel and all-inclusive properties in 69 countries across six continents, and the acquisition of Apple Leisure Group added 96 properties in 10 countries as of November 1, 2021. Hyatt’s offerings include the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination by Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Caption by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt™, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, UrCove, and Hyatt Residence Club® brands, as well as resort and hotel brands under the AMR™ Collection, including Secrets® Resorts & Spas, Dreams® Resorts & Spas, Breathless® Resorts & Spas, Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts, Alua® Hotels & Resorts, and Sunscape® Resorts & Spas. Hyatt’s subsidiaries operate the World of Hyatt® loyalty program, ALG Vacations®, Unlimited Vacation Club®, Amstar DMC destination management services, and the Trisept Solutions® travel technology platform. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.
Source: Hyatt Hotels Corporation