The Tribeca hotel is curating the best of New York designers at The Edit and launching a “Mindfulness by The Collective” at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown Spa
New York, U.S.A., 2023-Aug-30 — /Travel PR News/ — Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, the award-winning luxury lifestyle Hotel located in the heart of Tribeca, is launching Fashion Month at The Edit, the new pop up retail space within The Spa’s third floor boutique. During Fashion Week from September 7 through September 13, 2023, The Edit will transform the Hotel lobby into an interactive fashion exhibit featuring each designer’s top fashions. Guests can mingle and view the exhibit before heading to the boutique to shop the latest styles. The Spa will host the “Mindfulness by The Collective” during the week for guests and locals to take a moment for a self-care break.
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown is ready to pamper and treat Fashion Week guests and locals who need a respite from the busy week with events that focus on self-care and wellness.
Led by The Collective, an innovative new wellness program with leading industry experts focused on mind, body and advanced skincare, guests will have the opportunity to book the following sessions:
- 111SKIN Eye Treatments: September 7; 1:00-4:00 pm – Hotel guests getting ready for Fashion Week can enjoy complimentary mini eye treatments by 111SKIN at the spa.
- Runway Ready Facial: September 7 – September 13 – For guests in need of a quick refresh, this 30-minute runway ready facial lifts and firms for immediate results, giving the perfect event-worthy glow. This express service will leave the skin hydrated, protected and prepped for all of the week’s events.
- Morning Yoga: September 8; 8:00 am – Leave the chaos Fashion Week and begin anew. This low-impact, 45-minute yoga class is designed to help start the day on the proper frequency, incorporating stretching and meditation to give guests the physical strength and mental confidence to face week’s events.
- Soul Care with Marta Hobbs, Soul Leadership Mentor: September 11; 10:00 am – Reconnect. Remember. Receive. Using breath work, somatic expending, meditation, visualization and yoga nidra, this 60-minute session with Marta Hobbs brings guests back into alignment with the soul. After a weekend of fashion, it restores balance and peace, enabling those to live fully with an open heart and lead from the spirit.
- Morning Mediations with Nicole Hernandez, The Traveling Hypnotist: September 12; 10:00 am – Led by board-certified hypnotist Nicole Hernandez, the Morning Meditation is the perfect way to start day six of Fashion Week ahead of a long and event-filled day. Designed to reduce any anxieties and build self-worth, Nicole guides guests during this 60-minute journey to leave any doubts behind, and go beyond fears and limiting beliefs.
- Chakra Balancing Experience with Rashia Bell, Crystal Energy Healer: September 13; 10:00 am – This 60-minute group experience led by Rashia promotes inner harmony and relaxation. Stones are placed on the seven Chakras of the body to facilitate the experience as one is guided through meditation and visualization to balance energy in the body and help it flow more clearly.
Appointments for the week can be made by emailing The Spa at Spa.email@example.com or calling at 646 880 1990.
The Edit, an inspiring collaboration with New York City’s best fashion designers, is welcoming back five brands from earlier this year during Fashion Month including:
- AKNVAS: Danish-born and New York-based designer, Christian Juul Nielsen founded AKNVAS after working for the industry’s most influential fashion houses such as Oscar de la Renta, Christian Dior and Nina Ricci. The collection focuses on thoughtful, well-designed, innovative clothing for discerning and dynamic women and men.
- LAVI NYC: A Bronx-based contemporary menswear brand founded by brothers Cedric and Cedel, the duo was immersed in New York fashion from an early age. The designers saw a void in fashion that speaks to the real essence of the city, creating a brand with an imprint that encapsulates New York.
- PRIVATE POLICY: Creative directors Haoran Li and Siying Qu curated Private Policy as an inclusive brand, dedicated to bring the New York rebellious style and fierce free spirit to the world. The design focuses on one social topic each season with recent collections exploring a harmonious future between nature and metropolitan lifestyle.
- Raquel Orozco: Raquel Orozco began her career in graphic design, where she learned to harness the power of vibrant colours, geometric shapes, and textures. As a fashion designer, she has tapped into this acute sense to build effortlessly elegant wardrobe staples for the modern woman.
- Terry Singh: Designer Terry Singh’s work is a testament to the power of fashion in creating social change and promoting cultural diversity and understanding. His approach shows that fashion can be a means of breaking down barriers between cultures and promoting inclusivity, while also providing a platform for expression and identity.
Room reservations can be made online or by calling 646 880 1985.
Senior Director of Public Relations
27 Barclay Street
New York, New York 10007
+1 646 880 1917
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort