flydubai is participating at the “TransLogistica Uzbekistan” Exhibition taking place in Tashkent from 20 to 22 November
Dubai, UAE, 2019-Nov-21 — /Travel PR News/ — Dubai-based flydubai has marked the recent launch of its flights to Tashkent by participating in the 16th edition of the “TransLogistica Uzbekistan” exhibition which began in Tashkent on 20 November 2019.
flydubai Cargo is a simple and accessible service with online booking and tracking of air cargo consignments and a fully automated warehouse storage facility in Dubai. The airline can safely deliver all types of cargo: general, priority, perishable, live animals, valuable, courier, mail and can also offer customised solutions.
flydubai Cargo has built a network of more than 300 destinations globally due to interline agreements with other airlines and its partnership with Emirates SkyCargo, providing Uzbekistan businesses with the ability to transport a variety of goods around the world. flydubai Cargo flows from Uzbekistan are mostly focused on perishable goods such as fresh fruit and vegetables which are delivered to the GCC.
The main cargo source markets to Uzbekistan include China, Europe, India, Singapore, UAE. flydubai and its interline partners mostly deliver general cargo, electronic devices, medicines, spare parts, parcels, mail and even live animals from these countries to Tashkent.
“TransLogistica Uzbekistan” exhibition is currently being held at the “Uzexpocentre” in Tashkent from 20 to 22 November 2019. flydubai’s stand number is C 120.
From its home in Dubai, flydubai has created a network of more than 90 destinations and over the next decade the airline will see its fleet grow by up to 236 aircraft. Since commencing operations in June 2009, flydubai has been committed to removing barriers to travel, creating free flows of trade and tourism and enhancing connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network.
flydubai has marked its journey with a number of milestones that represent the scale of the ambition planned for the airline:
- An expanding network: Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Central Asia, the Caucasus, Central and South-East Europe, the GCC and the Middle East, and the Indian Subcontinent.
- Serving underserved markets: Opened up more than 65 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- An efficient single fleet-type: Operates a single fleet-type of 57 Boeing 737 aircraft.
- Record-breaking orders: Placed the largest single-aisle aircraft orders in the region at the 2013 and 2017 editions of the Dubai Airshow.
- Enhancing connectivity: Carried more than 70 million passengers since it began operations in 2009.
For all our latest news, please visit the flydubai Newsroom.
+971 555 174 642