Washington, DC, 2016-Apr-25 — /Travel PR News/ — Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) has announced additional details on the general sessions taking place at the 2016 Cruise360 Conference, held June 1-6 in beautiful Vancouver, B.C. These panels each provide a unique perspective on the cruise industry and represent important segments of the industry.
“More than ever before, the cruise industry continues to evolve, offering a myriad of options to travelers,” said Cindy D’Aoust, president and CEO, CLIA. “Cruise 360, a must-attend educational event, offers tools and training to help our travel professional community grow their business and deliver greater value to their clients. Expert panelists bring innovation to life along with tips for success on how to inform, engage and inspire their current and potential clients.”
Panels for the 2016 Cruise360 Conference include:
The Cruise Industry Evolution
As leaders of the top ocean cruise lines in the world, each brand president will highlight how the cruise industry has evolved for today’s traveler to offer a cruise for every travel style and budget.
- Orlando Ashford, President, Holland America Line
- Christine Duffy, President, Carnival Cruise Line
- Rick Sasso, President, MSC Cruises (USA)
- Andy Stuart, President & COO, Norwegian Cruise Line
Inspiring the Next Generation of Cruisers
Bringing together the top sales and marketing leaders in the cruise industry, these executives will spotlight advertising and sales strategies, discuss new campaigns and trends, and share insights in new ways they are inspiring travel agents to sell a cruise vacation experience.
- Vicki Freed, Senior Vice President, Sales and Trade Support & Service, Royal Caribbean International
- Eva Jenner, Vice President, North American Sales, Holland America Line/Seabourn Cruise Line
- Ken Muskat, Executive Vice President, Sales, PR & Guest Services, MSC Cruises
- Adolfo Perez, Vice President, Trade Sales and Marketing, Carnival Cruise Line
- Alex Pinelo, Vice President, Key Accounts, Norwegian Cruise Line
- Dondra Ritzenthaler, Senior Vice President of Sales, Celebrity Cruises
- Randall Soy, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Regent Seven Seas Cruises
The Rise of River & Luxury Cruising: How to Break Into the Growing Market
River and Luxury Cruising provides the largest single sales potential for travel agents. Executives from the world’s leading luxury and river brands will divulge valuable insights on the cruise industry’s niche segments, offering an insider’s view into the dynamic upscale segment of the cruise industry and sharing how travel professionals can grow their business by expanding into these growing segments.
- Katharine Bonner, Senior Vice President of River & Small Ship Cruising, Tauck River Cruises
- Patrick Clark, Managing Director, Avalon Waterways
- Kristin Karst, Executive Vice President and Co-Owner, AmaWaterways
- Navin Sawhney, CEO, Ponant Yacht Cruises & Expeditions
- Susan Shultz, Director of Sales, American Cruise Line/Pearl Seas Cruises
These cruise line executives join the Cruise360 recently announced keynote speakers which include: Arnold Donald, President & CEO, Carnival Corporation & plc; Adam M. Goldstein, President & COO, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.; and Edie Rodriguez, President & CEO, Crystal Cruises. In addition to Cruise Line executives, Cruise360 will feature outside speakers to lend a fresh perspective for attendees.
The CLIA Cruise360, the largest and only official conference of the cruise industry, offers a truly panoramic view of the cruise industry and features exclusive networking events, live and virtual ship inspections, professional development opportunities, educational seminars and an in-depth analysis into current cruise and travel industry trends.
About Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) – One Industry, One Voice
Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) is the world’s largest cruise industry trade association, providing a unified voice and leading authority of the global cruise community. The association has 15 offices globally with representation in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australasia. CLIA supports policies and practices that foster a safe, secure, healthy and sustainable cruise ship environment for the more than 23 million passengers who cruise annually and is dedicated to promote the cruise travel experience. Members are comprised of the world’s most prestigious ocean, river and specialty cruise lines; a highly trained and certified travel agent community; and cruise line suppliers and partners, including ports & destinations, ship development, suppliers and business services. The organization’s mission is to be the unified global organization that helps its members succeed by advocating, educating and promoting for the common interests of the cruise community. For more information, visit www.cruising.org or follow Cruise Lines International Association on CLIA Facebook and Twitter pages.
Travel Industry & Marketing
Sarah Kennedy – Manager, Public Relations & Marketing
Tel: 202-759-9313 | Cell: 703-628-7389
Industry Policies/Regulatory & Legislative Issues
Elinore Boeke – Director, Public Affairs
Tel: 202-759-6773 | Cell: 703-209-9155