The new global promotion rewards travelers for qualifying stays at more than 1,100 participating hotels, including all-inclusive brands
CHICAGO, IL, 2022-Aug-18 — /Travel PR News/ — With the return of the World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys offer, members can double their earnings and make the most of their upcoming stays through the end of the year. Starting today (August 16, 2022) through November 15, 2022, World of Hyatt members can register for Bonus Journeys to maximize earnings in two ways:
- Double Points: Members can earn double points on qualifying stays of two (2) or more nights at over 1,100 participating Hyatt hotels globally, including MGM Resort destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) hotels and Lindblad Expeditions for stays completed between September 15 and December 20, 2022.
- Nights Count Double: Along with Double Points, for the first time, each Tier-Qualifying Night completed on eligible stays at more than 65 participating Inclusive Collection properties in the Americas will count as two nights toward World of Hyatt status instead of one for stays completed between September 15 and December 20, 2022. Members can experience one of the world’s largest portfolios of all-inclusive resort brands and take advantage of Bonus Journeys in destinations such as Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, the Caribbean and more.
“We’ve heard from our members that they are eager to visit new and inspiring destinations this year – and we’re excited to bring back the World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys offer with more ways to earn on stays,” said Amy Weinberg, senior vice president, loyalty, brand marketing and consumer insights, Hyatt. “From our new portfolio of all-inclusive resorts in the Americas and over 1,100 participating Hyatt hotels as well as Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels, MGM Rewards destinations and Lindblad Expeditions, we’re thrilled to give members more options than ever before to maximize earnings.”
Immersive Destinations for Every Member
World of Hyatt creates Stories, meticulously crafted and curated lists of accommodations, to be your guide as you explore new experiences and create new memories. Members can make the most of their upcoming travel with the Bonus Journeys offer at each of these collections of Stories including:
- Solo Trips: Looking to embark on a journey of self-discovery? Enjoy curated experiences and accommodations as unique as you are with these Hyatt properties sure to inspire your next solo adventure:
- Thompson Central Park New York is a hub for the best of Manhattan and its distinct cultural experiences. Poised on the southern edge of Central Park, the hotel is a short walk to Carnegie Hall, the MoMA, and top culinary destinations, so you can explore all on your own terms.
- At Andaz London Liverpool Street, you can experience a distinctively local stay in modern and spacious rooms, while exciting your senses with a stroll through East London’s famous markets, exploring the vibrant bars and clubs of the Shoreditch scene or immersing in the local culture at St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
- Australia’s first Hyatt Centric hotel, Hyatt Centric Melbourne is centrally located on Downie Street and minutes away from the city’s Docklands and Southbank neighborhoods – central to key entertainment, convention and sporting venues, making it a perfect launchpad for guests to explore everything Melbourne has to offer.
- Off the Beaten Path: Craving outdoor explorations to escape the hustle and bustle? Be sure to check out these off the beaten path hotels:
- Adventure awaits at Hotel Rangá in Iceland, a Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotel. Part hunting lodge and part luxury log cabin, you can conquer an open trail in a snowmobile, take an atmospheric soak in an outdoor hot tub and stargaze in the observatory in anticipation of the Northern Lights during Aurora Borealis season.
- Part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Carmel Valley Ranch in California offers a 500-acre retreat with boundless outdoor play including golf, biking and sailing, along with vibrant wine tastings and local restaurants that keep devotees coming back.
- Explore the natural beauty of the Maldives at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, where privacy and Maldivian barefoot luxury complement endless azure water encircled by a preserved house reef. 50 luxury villas set amongst tropical greenery just steps from the beach or overwater villas with direct access to the lagoon promise an idyllic private island retreat for couples and families.
- All-Inclusive: Dreaming of warm weather, sandy beaches, and relaxing getaways? Look no further than these all-inclusive resorts:
- Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall in Jamaica provides a Caribbean escape for the whole family. With an endless list of activities like snorkeling and beach volleyball, unlimited international food and beverages, and several pools for whatever your mood is, there’s something for every member of the family to enjoy.
- Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen will capture your heart with an exquisite ambiance, exotic views and luxurious amenities complete with its signature Unlimited-Luxury experience including top-shelf cocktails, unlimited gourmet cuisine, 24-hour room service, daily refreshed in-room mini-bars, pool and beach wait service, exciting entertainment and more.
- Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort in Mexico offers fun for the whole family with 65,000 square feet of swimming pools, an on-site water park, live entertainment, world-class golfing, premium spas, oversized luxury suites, and more.
As part of Bonus Journeys, participating MGM Resort destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) hotels and Lindblad Expeditions offer World of Hyatt members unique experiences, while earning points.
To register and for full promotion details including terms and conditions, please visit hyatt.com/bonusjourneys.
To learn more about other Hyatt offers and experiences, please visit hyatt.com/offers.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
Terms & Conditions
You must be a member of World of Hyatt in good standing and register for the promotion between August 16, 2022 and November 15, 2022 to participate. To join World of Hyatt, visit hyatt.com, and to register for the promotion, visit hyatt.com/bonusjourneys. Only Eligible Stays completed after registration and between September 15, 2022 and December 20, 2022 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Stay” is defined as any stay where a registered member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award.
Double Points Offer: Beginning on your first Eligible Stay after registration and during the Promotion Period, you will receive double points per Eligible Stay of two (2) or more consecutive nights at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating MGM Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad Expeditions. A maximum of 60,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this offer. For this offer, a property needs to be participating in World of Hyatt at the time of the member’s stay. All points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points. You will receive five (5) Bonus Points per eligible dollar spent on your Eligible Stay. This is in addition to the five (5) Base Points you will earn as your base earning. Any Bonus Points awarded based on tier status are not doubled under this offer. If a member chooses to earn Partner Loyalty Points or MGM Rewards tier credits, the bonus under this offer will still be awarded in World of Hyatt Bonus Points
Nights Count Double Offer: Each Tier-Qualifying Night completed on Eligible Stays after registration and during the Promotion Period at participating Inclusive Collection properties during the Promotion Period will count as two (2) nights, instead of one (1), for the purpose of tier qualification for Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist status and towards benefits and awards that explicitly require a certain number of Tier-Qualifying Nights. The Inclusive Collection consists of the following brands: Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Zoetry Wellness Spa & Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Alua Hotels & Resorts, and Sunscape Resorts & Spas. For this offer, a property needs to be participating in World of Hyatt at the time of the member’s stay. Not all properties in these brands are participating in World of Hyatt at the start of the promotion. For more information, visit hyatt.com/new.
General Terms for Both Offers: For purposes of this promotion, consecutive nights at the same hotel constitute one stay (even if you check out and check back in). Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check in for each stay. Please allow two to four weeks after checkout for Bonus Points and Tier-Qualifying Night Credits to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Except as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time for any reason without prior notice. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2022 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company guided by its purpose – to care for people so they can be their best. As of June 30, 2022, the Company’s portfolio included more than 1,150 hotels and all-inclusive properties in 72 countries across six continents. The Company’s offering includes brands in the Timeless Collection, including Park Hyatt®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Residence Club®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, and UrCove; the Boundless Collection, including Miraval®, Alila®, Andaz®, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, and Caption by Hyatt; the Independent Collection, including The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination by Hyatt™, and JdV by Hyatt™; and the Inclusive Collection, including Hyatt Ziva®, Hyatt Zilara®, Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets® Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas®, Dreams® Resorts & Spas, Vivid Hotels & Resorts®, Alua Hotels & Resorts®, and Sunscape® Resorts & Spas. Subsidiaries of the Company operate the World of Hyatt® loyalty program, ALG Vacations®, Unlimited Vacation Club®, Amstar DMC destination management services, and Trisept Solutions® technology services. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.
Source: Hyatt Hotels Corporation