The Hershey Bears have partnered with American Cancer Society for an innovative fundraising event
DATE: Sunday, October 27, 2013
TIME: 5:00 PM (Doors 3:30 PM)
LOCATION: Giant Center
Hershey, PA, 2013-10-21— /travelprnews.com/ — The Hershey Bears invite you to Pink the Rink at Giant Center! On Sunday, October 27, 2013, the Bears will partner with Mixed-Up Productions and PhotOle Photography in an effort to raise money to support the American Cancer Society as they face-off against the Norfolk Admirals.
“The Hershey Bears have been a great community supporter in the fight against breast cancer,” said Danielle Lavetan, Sr. Manager of Community Events, American Cancer Society. “The dollars raised at thisHershey Bears event are crucial and will fund groundbreaking research, ensure access to mammograms, and provide free resources and support to the one in two newly diagnosed women who turn to the American Cancer Society.”
The evening’s activities will include:
• PhotOle Photography will take fan photos with Coco outside section 117.
• Mixed-Up Productions’ DJs will be pumping up the crowd outside sections 105 and 117.
• Premiere #1 Limousine will drive a pink limo on the ice during the first intermission.
• Derry Township police will be outside Giant Center pre-game collecting money to ‘bail out’ Coco.
• Pink the Rink T-Shirt sales by Mixed-Up Productions outside Giant Center and outside sections 117 and 105.
• The Hershey Bears Better Halves will host a Silent Auction outside section 119. Items include, signed team photos, hats, mini helmets and much more!
“When we aren’t making our clients and guests dance, we are trying to help those in need. Mixed-Up Productions is very proud to host our 2nd annual Pink the Rink event at the Giant Center,” said Mike Miller, Owner of Mixed-Up Productions. “We want the community to know we are here to do what we can to help. Let’s join together to help find a cure and to cover all the seats in Giant Center PINK!”
Tickets for this game and all Hershey Bears home games are on sale now at the Giant Center box office, by calling (717) 508-BEAR, or online at TicketMaster.com.
Words in boldface are used under license.