S7 Airlines enhances its S7 Priority Loyalty Programme

Novosibirsk, Russia, 2018-Aug-03 — /Travel PR News/ — S7 Airlines, a member of the global airline alliance oneworld®, announces changes to its S7 Priority Loyalty Programme. The airline is introducing four new status levels which will allow members to earn benefits after their fourth flight.

Earlier, the programme had four membership levels: Classic membership received after registration, plus three elite status levels- Silver, Gold, and Platinum, which are assigned after taking 20, 50, and 75 flights respectively in the course of one year. Now, the Classic level includes four additional status levels: Junior, Master, Expert, and Top.

“The new conditions will allow passengers to obtain additional privileges, starting from their fourth flight with S7 Airlines. This will make the programme attractive for most passengers. Up to now, only 2% of our members who fly over 20 times a year had a chance to use the programme’s privileges. The remaining 98% could only earn and redeem miles. We understand that not all our passengers can fly so often. However, we are grateful for the loyalty shown to S7 Airlines and are pleased to offer new rewards. This will make traveling even more comfortable for our members,” said Natalia Nikolaeva, Development Director of S7 Priority Loyalty Programme.

Members may receive Junior status after four scheduled flights taken with S7 Airlines over the course of one year. This status allows you to accumulate miles faster — members earn 10% more miles and can get 30% cashback on their first ticket purchase using the S7-Tinkoff credit card.

The Master status is awarded after eight flights and will allow passengers to earn 15% more miles for flights with S7 Airlines and to reserve a cabin seat of their choice for free when buying a ticket.

The Expert status is awarded after 12 flights. It increases mileage by 20% and also entitles members to an extra free piece of luggage.

The Top status corresponds to 16 flights taken since the beginning of a calendar year. In addition to the privileges of the previous levels, it gives a 33% discount on ticket purchases using earned miles at the Priority rate.

The status is valid until the end of the calendar year. To qualify for the new membership levels, existing and new S7 Priority members will be able to account for flights taken since the beginning of 2018.

S7 Priority — S7 Airlines Loyalty Programme. Programme members can earn miles with S7 Airlines as well as other oneworld alliance airlines and our partner airline Emirates. Members can accumulate miles faster by making purchases with the S7-Tinkoff card, as well as using the services of numerous programme partners — hotels, retailers, auto rental and insurance companies. Earned miles can be spent on tickets for S7 Airlines and partner flights as well as for purchasing additional services onboard S7 Airlines flights. Receive more information about the programme by calling the S7 Priority Contact Centre: 8-800-700-90-10 (toll-free in Russia).

S7 Airlines (“Siberia” airlines brand, s7.ru) is a member of the oneworld® global aviation alliance.The airline has a wide internal route network, created on the basis of air transport hubs in Moscow (Domodedovo) and Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo). S7 Airlines also performs regular flights to countries of the Commonwealth of  Independent States (CIS), Europe, the Near East, Southeast Asia and countries of the Asia-Pacific region.

In 2007 the company received an official IATA certificate as an IOSA (IATA Operational Safety Audit) operator, becoming the second air carrier in Russia to have successfully passed the full international audit procedure for compliance with operational safety standards.

S7 Airlines is one of the most reliable airlines of Russia, it implements latest achievements of the world’s industry in passenger services and develops its own services dynamically.

Today S7 Airlines has the newest and one of the most modern aircraft fleets on the Russian air transportation market. All flights of the airline are performed by the aircraft of the world’s leading manufacturers.

S7 Airlines is in top 100 of the best airlines of the world and ranks third in the Eastern Europe, as indicated by the authoritative international rating Skytrax.

S7 Airlines is among the top 5 of the most reputable Russian companies of 2017 and ranks the fourth among the most desirable Russian employers.

S7 Airlines is a Safety Leaders Award winner in “Transportation Safety: Flight Safety” category.

S7 Airlines was a multiple winner of the Wings of Russia National Aviation Awards in different categories.

S7 Airlines was a multiple winner of the Cannes Lions advertising festival awards for implemented projects, and My Planet National Awards for discoveries in travel sphere.

S7 Airlines won “Best Russian Airline” at 2015 National Geographic Traveler Awards.

At the end of 2016, S7 Airlines became the winner of Skyway Service Award aviation award in three categories: the best airline in category “Economy Class, Domestic Scheduled Services”, “Best Loyalty Program” and “Best Online Customer Services”.

The airline is a member of the S7 Group of companies. In 2017 Group member airlines carried more than 14.2 million passengers.


Media contact:
PR Director — Irina Kolesnikova
Press Secretary — Anna Bazhina
Email: presscenter@s7.ru

Source: S7 Airlines