Celebrate the New Year with EDGE Restaurant & Bar’s Futuristic Ball and experience a membership to The Spa and Fitness Center
Denver, U.S.A. – 2012-12-28 — /travelprnews.com/ — Year after year, topping many lists of New Year’s Resolution is to lead a more physically fit and healthy lifestyle. While resolutions can be hard to keep, the healthy offerings and amazing Fitness Center atFour Seasons Hotel Denver may make one’s efforts a little easier (and perhaps, a little more fun).
The Spa at Four Seasons – Fitness Center Membership
Four Seasons Hotel Denver is in the heart of the city, yet boasts an urban sanctuary within with its state-of-the-art Fitness Center overlooking the rooftop pool and a stunning 9,000 square-foot (836 square metre) Spa. With New Year’s resolutions related to health and fitness now top of mind, there’s no better time than the present to get a jump start on wellness with an annual membership to the Spa and Fitness Center at Four Seasons Hotel Denver.
“Our Spa and Fitness Center are truly a unique offering in the Denver area,” says Spa Director Matt Turner. “The option of membership is popular among Denverites who want to experience more out of their fitness routine.”
Fitness membership is offered at USD 250.00 per month for one member or USD 450.00 per month for a couple. Membership includes:
- Access to the Fitness Center at Four Seasons Hotel Denver from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm daily
- Full access to the beautiful rooftop swimming pool, heated year-round
- One complimentary personal training session with a certified personal trainer
- 20 percent savings on fitness classes and personal training sessions
- 20 percent savings on Spa treatments from Monday through Thursday
- 10 percent savings on dining in EDGE and the poolside bar from Monday through Thursday
- Complimentary valet parking
- Day-use of Spa facilities including the eucalyptus steam room, whirlpool, and relaxation lounge
- Complimentary laundering of fitness clothes
- Signing privileges to charge Hotel services such as Spa treatments, dining, and hotel stays to a personal account, billed once a month
Anyone who signs up for a membership in the month of January 2013 will receive one complimentary 60 minute Spa treatment. Also, a special incentive is offered if the one-year membership fee totaling USD 3,000.00 is paid in-full at the time of joining on or before January 31, 2013: the member will receive a gift certificate, valid based on availability for:
- One night stay in a Premier One-Bedroom Suite
- Two complimentary 60 minute Spa treatments
- Complimentary breakfast for two, served in-room or in EDGE Restaurant
- Complimentary dinner for two at EDGE Restaurant
The Fitness Center offers TechnoGym equipment including treadmills, elliptical machines, stationery bikes, leg machines, lower back and abdominal machines, weight bench units, exercise balls and more. The majority of machines include personal televisions and iPod docking stations. Also, classes such as Yoga, CrossFit and personal training are available in the private studio. Guests can work out while looking out onto the beautifully landscaped pool terrace, which offers a year-round heated pool, whirlpool, and lushly landscaped décor. The Hotel’s pool is covered in a deep blue mosaic tile, surrounded by Colorado buff sandstone. Modern deck chairs in espresso with brightly coloured yellow, orange and multi-stripe cushions, and various trees, potted plants and flower beds make the pool terrace an inviting place to spend the day.
For more information on Fitness Memberships, guests can call the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Denver at 303 389 3020.
EDGE Restaurant & Bar
For those still seeking a plan of action to celebrate New Year’s Eve, EDGE Restaurant & Bar is offering a scrumptious three-course dinner. After dinner, EDGE Bar presents its “Futuristic Ball” in partnership with SVEDKA Vodka, featuring bottle service specials for table reservations on both SVEDKA and select Champagne. A DJ will provide entertainment, and a high-tech balloon drop will decorate EDGE Bar as the clock strikes midnight.
On New Year’s Day, join EDGE for a fabulous brunch to start the year off right. Offered from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm, the three-course brunch includes healthy options such as granola parfait and caesar salad, and decadent options including peanut butter and banana pancakes with whipped cream. For reservations, contact EDGE at 303 389 3050.
Top 10 Ways to Kick Off a Healthy New Year at Four SeasonsHotel Denver
- Reserve a Weekend Getaway Package and enjoy a swim in the Hotel’s heated rooftop outdoor pool, followed by a dip in the whirlpool.
- Experience a couples’ massage in The Spa, and enjoy a soak in a private whirlpool tub while savouring a glass of Champagne and strawberries.
- Work out with the state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment featured in the Hotel’s Fitness Center, offering treadmills, elliptical machines, stationery bikes, leg machines, lower back and abdominal machines, weight bench units, exercise balls and more. Access is complimentary to Hotel guests and to Spa guests who reserve a 60-minute Spa treatment that same day.
- Detox and clear the head by sitting in the eucalyptus steam room in the Spa. There are separate steam rooms for both men and women. Steam rooms have been known to provide relief from muscle soreness and also to aid in clearing sinus congestion. Inhale the refreshing scent of eucalyptus and unwind.
- Try a delicious and healthy banana and honey smoothie or cranberry pomegranate smoothie, offered during breakfast at EDGE. Add an Immune Booster or Protein Shot.
- Reserve an Ultrasonic Microdermabrasion Facial treatment in the Spa, using Ageless Esthetics’ ULTRA Machine, which provides non-invasive anti-aging treatments. The ULTRA Machine uses a powerful, effective micro current therapy that lifts and tones the facial muscles. Cutting-edge ultrasound vibration technology exfoliates the skin’s surface and stimulates cell renewal.
- Stop by EDGE on weekday mornings and experience a LavAzza chai latte, or a healthy green tea.
- There are many benefits to the grape seed, a natural antioxidant. Refresh and revive with an OLAVIE Wine Therapy Spa treatment such as the Antioxidant Chardonnay Polish.
- Eat more vegetables at EDGE, which offers numerous tasty veggie side dishes, from the Bubble & Squeak signature potato dish to wood grilled vegetables. An EDGE favourite is the Butternut Squash Soup.
- Take the stairs: Four Seasons Hotel Denver is 45 stories tall. While no one is suggesting anyone make the ambitious climb up the tower, one can start by skipping the elevator and taking the stairs from lobby level to the Spa (level 3).
Hotel Press Contact
Director of Public Relations
1111 14th Street
Denver, Colorado, U.S.A. 80202
Email Dana Berry
T. 303 389 3132