Buena Park, Calif., 2014-9-8 — /Travel PR News/ — Knott’s Berry Farm Season Passes – one of the best entertainment values in all of Southern California – are now on sale for 2015 at the best price of the season. This year, Passholders can add the new All Season Dining Plan to their Pass and enjoy endless dining options all season long.
– Guests can purchase the plan for as little as $99.00, or with nine Easy Pay payments of just $11.00, when purchased in the same transaction as a 2015 Season Pass
– The All Season Dining Plan allows Season Passholders the opportunity to enjoy an entree and a side twice daily, every four hours, at one of Knott’s Berry Farm’s participating restaurants
– The plan offers over 700 meals per year for one unbeatable price
– The convenient All Season Dining Plan can be purchased by simply adding it to a new or renewed Season Pass while shopping online or by purchasing it separately at the theme park. Passholders can begin satisfying their hunger for savings when Season Pass Dining debuts on January 1, 2015.
Knott’s 2015 Season Passes offer:
- Convenient easy pay program (for a limited time)
- One FREE visit during the 2014 season
- Additional visits for just $9.99 each through December 31, 2014*
- Unlimited visits in 2015 with no blackout dates
- Access to Knott’s great seasonal offerings, including Knott’s Merry Farm and Camp Spooky
- Discounts on select food and merchandise
- Discounts on Knott’s Scary Farm tickets
- Early Ride Time on select rides during the summer
- Other great Season Pass perks and surprises throughout the year!