Event aims to bring fundraising total to USD 2 million for cancer research at Seattle Children’s Hospital
SEATTLE, 2015-7-31 — /Travel PR News/ — Join the team from Four Seasons Hotel Seattle for the Run of Hope Seattle, an annual 5K run and 3K walk benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Research Fund (PBTRF). The seventh annual Run of Hope will be held on Sunday, September 27, 2015 at Seward Park and will aim to raise USD 325,000 for cancer research, bringing the total to USD 2 million.
PBTRF and Four Seasons Hotel Seattle joined forces in 2009, adding to the many global efforts made byFour Seasons to eradicate cancer worldwide. More than USD 1.7 million has been raised through the Run of Hope Seattle, providing vital research for breakthrough treatment options for children with brain tumors and brain cancer at Seattle Children’s Hospital. Such success has made the Run of Hope Seattle one of the top fundraising guilds at the Hospital to date.
- Date: Sunday, September 27, 2015
- Location: Seward Park, Seattle, Washington
- Time: 8:00 am – same-day registration begins; 10:00 am – 5K run begins
- Registration: Register for the Run of Hope Seattle as an individual or team, or make a general donation
- Special Guests: The Mariner Moose from the Seattle Mariners is set to kick off the race and will be available for photo opportunities; appearances by Seattle Children’s Hospital doctors and research professionals
- Fundraising goal: USD 325,000
- Grand fundraising prize: Airfare for two on Delta Airlines to San Francisco; experience a two-night stay in a deluxe room at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco and two-night stay in a king studio with fireplace at Solage Calistoga; more prizes online
One hundred percent of event proceeds go directly to the PBTRF. Teams and individuals can register and make donations for the timed run/walk online by September 23, 2015.
PR and Social Media Assistant Manager
99 Union Street
Seattle, Washington 98101
+1 (206) 749-3909