Airline announces family offer to select destinations from the UAE
DUBAI, UAE, 2018-Jul-24 — /Travel PR News/ — flydubai today (July 19, 2018) launched a special summer offer for families where children accompanied by their parents can fly from AED 10 plus taxes and surcharges to select destinations on the flydubai network.
Recently flydubai launched a “Surf and drive” offer where passengers can enjoy unlimited connectivity for only USD 08 per flight and have the chance to win one of two new Toyota Rush SUVs.
The promotion is available on all flydubai WiFi enabled aircraft until 30 September 2018. To enter the draw, passengers can simply purchase a WiFi package on board a flydubai flight and their details will be automatically enrolled.
- To learn more about the “Kids fly for less” offer please click here
- Flights can be booked through flydubai’s website (flydubai.com), the official flydubai app, Contact Centre in Dubai on (+971) 600 54 44 45, the flydubai travel shops or through our travel partners.
- For competitive travel packages visit Holidays by flydubai which provides passengers with thousands of hotel options that suit all budgets and ancillary services including airport transfers, sightseeing packages, UAE visa facilitation, car rental and excursions all available within a single booking process.
- For the full timetable and fares, visit: https://www.flydubai.com/en/plan/timetable
From its home in Dubai, flydubai has created a network of more than 90 destinations and over the next decade the airline will see its fleet grow by up to 296 aircraft. Since commencing operations in June 2009, flydubai has been committed to removing barriers to travel, creating free flows of trade and tourism and enhancing connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network.
flydubai has marked its journey with a number of milestones that represent the scale of the ambition planned for the airline:
- An expanding network: Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Central Asia, the Caucasus, Central and South-East Europe, the GCC and the Middle East, and the Indian Subcontinent.
- Serving underserved markets: Opened up more than 71 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- An efficient single fleet-type: Operates a single fleet-type of 61 aircraft including Boeing 737 MAX 8 and Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- Record-breaking orders: Placed the largest single-aisle aircraft orders in the region at the 2013 and 2017 editions of the Dubai Airshow.
- Enhancing connectivity: Carried more than 50 million passengers since it began operations in 2009.
+971 555 174 642