New safety demo features characters from the popular FREEJ cartoon series
Dubai, UAE, 2018-Sep-10 — /Travel PR News/ — Dubai-based flydubai has launched its updated safety video featuring characters from the popular FREEJ cartoon series. The new safety demo is shown to passengers onboard the airline’s fleet of Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft before each flight.
Prior to launching the new video, flydubai took their social media fans on a behind-the-scenes journey in a series of Instagram and Facebook posts throughout the week. The film’s star, Cabin Crew member, Maya, was seen visiting the FREEJ studios and taking delivery of the film from the FREEJ characters and their creator Mohammed Saeed Harib. She was next seen onboard one of the airline’s Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft handing the film to a flydubai Cabin Crew member, ready to be shown to passengers before every flight.
From its home in Dubai, flydubai has created a network of more than 90 destinations and over the next decade the airline will see its fleet grow by up to 296 aircraft. Since commencing operations in June 2009, flydubai has been committed to removing barriers to travel, creating free flows of trade and tourism and enhancing connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network.
flydubai has marked its journey with a number of milestones that represent the scale of the ambition planned for the airline:
- An expanding network: Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Central Asia, the Caucasus, Central and South-East Europe, the GCC and the Middle East, and the Indian Subcontinent.
- Serving underserved markets: Opened up more than 71 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- An efficient single fleet-type: Operates a single fleet-type of 62 aircraft including Boeing 737 MAX 8 and Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- Record-breaking orders: Placed the largest single-aisle aircraft orders in the region at the 2013 and 2017 editions of the Dubai Airshow.
- Enhancing connectivity: Carried more than 50 million passengers since it began operations in 2009.
+971 555 174 642