Top five experiences in flydubai’s Russian destinations in September
- Opera and Ballet. Enjoy the performance of the ballet Swan Lake at the Bolshoi or attend other ballet and opera performances at this legendary theatre in Moscow, with its new season starting on 07 September. In addition, you can enjoy world class performances in the regional opera houses and music theatres of Kazan, Krasnodar, Rostov-on-Don and Yekaterinburg throughout September with affordable prices. If you are an opera lover, you can also attend the open-air opera festival in Kazan on 30 August.
- City Day Celebrations. People of Russia love to celebrate and if you have the chance, join local crowds on their City Days with lots of free concerts with folk and modern Russian music and a variety of activities and food to try. Don’t miss the party if you are nearby and celebrate before the end of September.
- Moscow: the Circle of Light. Visit the capital of Russia during The Circle of Light festival held from 26 September to 04 October and you will have a chance to rediscover the most iconic buildings in Moscow from a very different perspective. With colourful lights and laser projections on these memorable buildings, this is definitely something to experience.
- Festival of Muslim Cinema. You will be pleased to know that Kazan has hosted the annual Kazan International Festival of Muslim Cinema for 13 years in a row. This year the festival will be held from 05 to 11 September and you will have a chance to watch the latest films from different countries reflecting Muslim culture and values.
- World contemporary Art and Pop Culture. If you are visiting Moscow this September you may attend the 7th Moscow International Biennale of Contemporary Art, held in Moscow from 19 September until January 2018. The Biennale features works by artists from 25 countries including Matthew Barney, Olafur Eliasson and Björk. Alternatively, you can attend The Heavy Entertainment Show with Robbie Williams, who will perform in Moscow on 10 September.
Explore everything Russia has to offer and enjoy flydubai’s onboard experience as the airline continues to enhance its product offerings. Throughout the journey passengers can enjoy WiFi and Live TV services, providing them with greater connectivity. flydubai’s Business Class continues to offer passengers a personlized travel experience with increased comfort and added convenience. OPEN, flydubai’s new rewards programme, has been well received across the region since its launch in October 2016 and has been designed to make earning and spending reward points simple and straightforward.
For more information and to book please visit: https://www.flydubai.com/en/plan/timetable
For more information on the events in Russia please visit: https://russianemirates.com/en/news/travel-calendar
Dubai-based flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network. Since launching its operations in 2009, flydubai:
- Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 44 countries.
- Opened up 66 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- Operates a single fleet type of 58 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft and will take delivery of more than 100 aircraft by the end of 2023.
In addition, flydubai’s agility and flexibility as a young airline has enhanced Dubai’s economic development, in line with the Government of Dubai’s vision, by creating trade and tourism flows in previously underserved markets.