- Arrived at the airport early? Take an earlier flight within four hours for just INR1500 FlyEarly fee, with no change fee or fare difference
- If booked on Vistara’s Flexi Fares, fly early for free – no fee required!
New Delhi, 2016-Jul-20 — /Travel PR News/ — Building on the commitment of valuing your time by being the most on-time airline in India, Vistara, India’s fastest growing full service carrier, today launched a convenient service, #VistaraFlyEarly, for its valued customers. With this feature, Vistara provides its customers the flexibility of taking a flight up to four hours prior to their original scheduled departure, by paying a FlyEarly fee of INR1500 per passenger, with no change fee or fare difference. The fee is payable only if the customer is accommodated on an earlier flight, which will be confirmed one hour before the flight’s scheduled departure. This customer-centric initiative is applicable for all eligible flights across Vistara’s route network and is available for customers travelling in all three cabin classes. Further, the FlyEarly fee is completely waived for customers who buy Vistara’s Flex Fares, who can take an earlier flight if available within four hours without paying any fees.
In a short span of 18 months, Vistara has expanded by leaps and bounds spreading its network across the length and breadth of India. Catering to the growing demand, Vistara now serves 18 destinations with 487 weekly frequencies and further connects India with multiple via and connecting flight options. By end of this year, Vistara’s fleet will grow to thirteen aircraft and upto 20 destinations. Having already achieved the benchmark of flying more than two million customers, Vistara stands tall on its promise of delivering seamless travel experience to flyers with intuitive thoughtfulness.
Notes to the editor:
- #VistaraFlyEarly is valid only for customers holding a confirmed ticket for a flight which is departing within 4 Hrs of the earlier flight
- The Fly Early fee of INR1500 include service tax for all cabin classes and is applicable per sector
- #VistaraFlyEarly can only be availed at the airport by the customer travelling, who has to be physically present at the airport
- Customers will be put on standby status for the earlier flight in same class of travel and fee will be payable only if a seat is available, which will be finalized one hour before departure
- This facility is not applicable for Group Fares & UMNR’s
- Customers are not allowed to re-route their flight
- Can be availed only for originally booked sector for an alternate same day available flight and on direct/via flights.
For Media Enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE: TATA SIA Airlines Limited