DUBLIN, Ireland, 2022-Feb-01 — /Travel PR News/ — With the most romantic day of the year looming, Ryanair is spreading the love with the launch of its special seat sale for proud singletons looking for a ride this Valentine’s. With fares from just €16.99, solo travellers can treat themselves to a break in one of Europe’s top destinations this Valentine’s. Whether you fancy a trip to the ‘city of love and romance’ to gaze upon the beauty of the Eiffel Tower or a weekend of culture, art and architecture in Vienna, Ryanair’s Valentine’s seat sale will bring you wherever your heart desires.
While travelling with your other half can be a nice experience, Ryanair has compiled a much longer list of merits of flying solo this Valentine’s:
- Zero compromises when choosing a destination – you have all the decision making power
- Treat yourself to a window seat on the plane AND book the middle seat – we all need our space
- Airport time is your time – browse, dine and shop with no judgement on your questionable duty-free purchases
- Imagine travelling with someone that STILL doesn’t understand the liquids / hand luggage rules – immediate ‘ick’!
- Realising your certain someone claps when the plane lands – MORE ‘ick’!
- ‘Pisa’ yourself and tick off your bucket list your way
- No heated arguments, just the heat of some much deserved winter sun on your face
- Zero judgement at the breakfast buffet – you can even make a trip for seconds (and thirds!)
- Potential for a holiday romance – there is no excitement like a holiday fling
- Did we mention fares to the likes of Amsterdam, Milan and Pisa are available from only €16.99 for travel until 26th March when you book by 16th February?
A spokesperson for Ryanair said:
“Roses are red, adventure is great, you should try flying solo – you don’t need a date! We’re calling on all proud singletons to take the plunge (not THAT plunge) and book a trip ‘from me to me’ this Valentine’s and enjoy the ride (of a Ryanair flight).
Travel to one of Europe’s favourite city destinations, or opt for somewhere a little more off the beaten track – you do you. Fares are available from just €16.99 for travel until 26th March when you book by 16th February, so head over to Ryanair.com where your solo trip of a lifetime could be only a click away!”