Shanghai, China, 2019-Aug-08 — /Travel PR News/ — In Mongolian, avdar means a wooden box that stores the most precious things in a family. In 2016, a Russian-Mongolian couple founded AVDAR based on their experiences building toys for their son using natural woods and environmentally friendly paint, which soon became popular with their friends, and a brand was born.
This summer, Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai invited this eco-friendly toy brand and transformed a large 75-square-metre (800 square foot) conference space into a Kids Club co-hosted by AVDAR.
With 104 AVDAR children’s gym facilities and toys, the new Kids Club is a cool, safe and free space for junior explorers to have fun and learn in a dedicated, spacious room. A daily kids’ activity calendar is also specially designed to put wide smiles on their little faces. Parents can enjoy their own time while children “learn by playing” at the sporty and creative summer Kids Club.
The Four Seasons Kids Club and activities are complimentary for in-house guests from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm daily through September 1, 2019.
Also in summer vacation, the Hotel is launching an exclusive Summer Family Stay accommodation package for family travellers with benefits including:
- One-night stay in a Premium Room
- Unlimited free access to Kids Club during stay
- Daily breakfast for the family (up to two adults and two kids under 12)
- Afternoon tea for two during the stay and a stationery gift set from SCHOOL NOW educational magazine
- Complimentary extra bed for guests under age 18
- Complimentary access to the gym and pool
- High-speed wireless
- Kids’ welcome amenity
- Special savings on parking
The room package is priced at CNY 1,788 net Monday to Thursday and CNY 1,588 net Friday to Sunday. For an additional CNY 500, enjoy an upgrade to a Central Suite with a more spacious accommodation.
- Valid to September 1, 2019
- Full payment is required to be made 48 hours in advance
For reservations, contact 86 (21) 62871033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Public Relations and Communications
500 Wei Hai Road
+86 21 6256 8888
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort