Ideal time for customers to take advantage of low summer holiday fares to a range of easyJet’s most popular destinations
LONDON, 2016-Jul-13 — /Travel PR News/ — easyJet, Europe’s leading airline, is offering families fantastic deals this summer as many summer holiday flight fares are lower than last year, with some fares up to 60% cheaper than summer 2015. This makes it the ideal time for customers to take advantage of easyJet’s low fares for their forthcoming summer flight bookings.
Lower fares are available on many of the airlines most popular destinations across Europe from all of its eleven UK bases with over 100 destinations available for customers to choose from.
The below prices are based on return flights for a family of 4 (with 2 children under 16) and compared with the same travel period in 2015*;
- Bristol to Menorca departing 16 July returning 23 July – £432.01 compared to £1,179.51 in 2015
- London Gatwick to Palma departing 19 July returning 26 July – £399.81 compared to £991.31 in 2015
- London Gatwick to Malaga departing 18 July returning 25 July – £573.09 compared to £1,080.59 in 2015
- Glasgow to Faro departing 1 August returning 8 August – £760.55 compared to £902.05 in 2015
- Belfast to Palma departing 5 August returning 12 August – £822.55 compared to £962.05 in 2015
- Manchester to Mykonos departing 6 August returning 13 August – £808.79 compared to £1,208.29 in 2015
- Liverpool to Palma departing 7 August returning 14 August – £1,083.67 compared to £1,239.17 in 2015
- Newcastle to Alicante departing 5 August returning 12 August – £992.04 compared to £1,139.54 in 2015
- London Gatwick to Ibiza departing 25 August returning 1 September – £744.08 compared to £1,107.58 in 2015
Sophie Dekkers, easyJet’s UK Director commented:
“At easyJet we are committed to making travel easy and affordable for our passengers and it is great that our customers can take advantage of some great value fares this forthcoming summer. Fares are available on flights to some of our most popular destinations including Alicante, Faro, Menorca, Palma and Malaga.
“Whilst we do recommend that customers book as early as possible to secure the lowest fares there is still a great selection of low fares available throughout the school holidays to a number of European destinations starting from £399.81 for a family of 4 to Palma. We also have useful online tools like Inspire Me which can help customers find options within their budget.”
Additionally, easyJet holidays has recently announced the introduction of a new low deposit scheme. Whilst some other major tour operators insist on the full balance payment 12 or sometimes 14 weeks before departure customers booking an easyJet holiday, before the end of March 2017, can now opt to secure their holiday with a deposit of just £60 per person with the full balance due 45 days prior to departure giving them longer to save for one of their most important purchases of the year.
Inspire Me is a simple and free map-based app that enables customers to enter their preferred holiday type, budget and departure point to generate a list of perfectly matched holiday destinations and recommended flights across easyJet’s network. Available in 14 languages, ‘Inspire Me’ also allows passengers to save up to 10 flights on a wish list so they can compare details and select the best option. ‘Inspire Me’ is available as a dedicated iPad app and via easyJet’s website. Easy to identify symbols, like a heart for a romantic getaway or a sun for a beach break, help narrow options so customers can find their perfect trip faster than ever before. Each destination includes a link to easyJet’s booking process or to newly created destination guides for further destination specific information.
For further information, please contact the easyJet Press Office on 01582 525252, log ontowww.easyjet.com or follow @easyJet_Press
NOTES TO EDITORS
*All fares available and correct at the time of publication