- Pre-paid flight coupons at a guaranteed, fixed price;
- A personalized Pass for each customer;
- Plan ahead and manage your travel budget;
- Save money;
- Simpler and more practical.
PARIS, France, 2018-Jun-02 — /Travel PR News/ — Starting today (May 30th, 2018), Air France and HOP! customers travelling on a regular basis around France and Europe can plan ahead and manage their travel budget with a simple and innovative product – Le Pass.
With Le Pass, Air France and HOP! customers can purchase pre-paid travel coupons ahead of their travel date at a guaranteed, fixed price, in Economy class. Directly accessible at lepass.airfrance.fr and lepass.hop.com, Le Pass is extremely flexible and comprises a wide range of options. With this new offer, customers can choose the number of flights, destinations and travel period, define their personal purchase conditions and share Le Pass with their friends, colleagues or family.
To take advantage of this service, customers must personalize their custom-designed Pass with the following information:
– Number of trips – between 3 and 50 round-trips per beneficiary
– Destinations – the Air France short and medium-haul network* and HOP! **
– Ticket issuance time limit – from 90 days to 2 hours before departure
– Pass duration of use – between 1 and 12 months
– Travel period – access to all dates on the calendar with or without a restriction period
– Fare types – Flex (including hold baggage and fully flexible), Standard (including hold baggage and modifiable for a fee) or Light (without baggage, non-modifiable and non-refundable)
– Minimum length of stay – with or without a Saturday night stay
– Number of passengers – maximum of 9 beneficiaries.
Moreover, Flying Blue members can earn Miles and BlueBiz members can earn Blue Credits with each trip made with Le Pass.
* Excluding Corsica and short-haul seasonal routes
** The Pass is also valid on Joon flights as well as KLM flights between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol and code-shared flights operated by Finnair, Austrian, Air Europa, Atlas Global, Flybe, Tarom, Czech Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Bulgaria Air.
Source: Air France