McLean, VA, 2018-Nov-30 — /Travel PR News/ — The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) will celebrate 25 hospitality professionals as the 2018 HSMAI Top 25 Extraordinary Minds in Sales, Marketing, and Revenue Optimization at the HSMAI Adrian Awards Gala and a private reception on January 22, 2019 at the New York Marriott Marquis.
Every year, 25 of the hotel and travel industry’s best and brightest are selected by a panel of senior industry executives for the HSMAI Top 25 for demonstrating innovative thinking and exceptional results in the preceding 18 months.
“HSMAI is proud to draw well-deserved attention to the remarkable contributions of these 25 sales, marketing, and revenue optimization leaders,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHA, president and CEO of HSMAI. “The drive and creative thinking of the Top 25 Extraordinary Minds fuel advancement and inspire innovation across our industry, in addition to contributing to the success of awardees’ own hospitality, travel, and tourism organizations.”
The HSMAI Top 25 Extraordinary Minds are as follows:
- Jennifer Andre, Senior Director, North America and Latin America, Expedia Group Media Solutions
- Dustin Bomar, Head of Industry – Travel, Google
- Ronald Castro, Chief Strategist, Roca Marketing
- Christopher Crenshaw, CRME, Vice President, Digital Data Solutions, STR
- Fred Dixon, President & CEO, NYC & Company
- David Downing, President & CEO, Visit St. Pete/Clearwater
- Erica Doyne, Vice President, Marketing, AMResorts
- Gino Engels, Co-Founder & Chief Commercial Officer, OTA Insight
- George Galinsky, Senior Vice President Marketing Communications, Mohegan Gaming and Entertainment
- Darren Green, Senior Vice President, Sales, Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board
- Chad Hallert, CRME, CHDM, Vice President of Performance Marketing, Noble Studios
- Allison Handy, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Prism Hotels & Resorts
- Adam Hayashi, CRME, Vice President of Revenue Management, AccorHotels
- Carolyn Hosna, CHDM, Senior Director, Corporate Marketing, White Lodging
- Jay Hubbs, CHDM, Senior Vice President of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing, Remington Hotels
- Jodi Kern, Senior Director, Digital Merchandising, Marriott International
- Gil Langley, President & CEO, Amelia Island CVB
- Dave Lorenz, Vice President, Travel Michigan, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Sarah Murov, Vice President, Public Relations & Communications, Loews Hotels & Co
- Leticia Proctor, Senior Vice President, Sales, Revenue Management and Digital Strategies, PM Hotel Group
- Julie Scott, President, Colwen Hotels
- Jim Struna, CRME, Regional Director of Revenue, Rosewood Hotel Group
- Matt Teixeira, CHBA, Director of Sales, Best Western Hotels and Resorts
- Theresa van Greunen, Senior Director Corporate Communications, Aqua-Aston Hospitality
- Cherilyn Williams, Director, Global Portfolio Marketing, Marriott International
Tables and tickets for the HSMAI Adrian Awards Dinner Reception and Gala are still available for purchase. For additional information on the HSMAI Adrian Awards and the “Top 25” list, visit www.adrianawards.com.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals and their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI Digital Marketing Strategy Conference, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. Founded in 1927, HSMAI is a membership organization comprising more than 5,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at https://www.hsmai.org, www.facebook.com/hsmai, www.twitter.com/hsmai, and www.youtube.com/hsmai1.