NAIROBI, Kenya, 2019-Feb-19 — /Travel PR News/ — The major economies being Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Uganda and upcoming Rwanda. The best airline hubs are Nairobi, Johannesburg, Cairo and Casablanca.
Kenya safaris are the most sought after in the world for a long period of time. If you haven’t taken and Kenya Wildlife Safari then you have been left out in a lot of good things to do and see. Nairobi travel sites and activities have been made easy by tour operators where you can book online before you arrive and this makes it easier on E-commerce to book a Kenya Safari Tour. The other way you can see and learn more is by taking a Kenya Safari Package to any of the major national parks; one can combine several parks and reserves.
Cruzeiro Safaris Kenya has had many years of experience and they are continuing to make more holiday makers achieve their dream of the ONLY BEST holiday!!!! Read their tripadvisor reviews for a start.
Below are selected suitable tours for families and single travelers for 2019.
1. Nairobi National Park Tour Morning
2. Nairobi National Park Tour Afternoon
3. Nairobi National Park Tour and Elephant Orphanage
4. Nairobi National park Tour, Elephants and Giraffe
5. Nairobi National Park Tour, Elephants, Giraffe and Lunch
6. Elephant orphanage, Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum
7. Elephant orphanage and Giraffe centre
8. Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum
9. Elephant orphanage only
10. Nairobi Safari Cat show and Dinner
11. Cultural Tour Afternoon -Bomas of Kenya
12. Lake Naivasha and Crescent Island Walk Full Day Trip
13. Lake Nakuru National Park Full Day Trip
14. Amboseli National Park Full Day Trip
Safaris From Nairobi
1. Top Choice to Africa Safari for 5 days by air only
2. Samburu and Masai Mara for 5 days by air only
3. Masai Mara to eagle view Private Camp for 3 days by air only
4. Mara Serena Safari 3 days by air only
5. Governors Camp 2 Days Safari by air
6. Amboseli Park 2 Days Safari by road
7. Amboseli Park 3 Days Safari by road
8. 4 Days Safari to Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara by road
9. 6 Days Safari to Amboseli , Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara by road
10. 9 Days Safari from Nairobi to Mombasa or vice versa by road
11. 9 Days Mount Kenya and Masai Mara by air and road
12. 3 days luxury travel Package Mara Intrepids by air
13. 9 Days Safari Twiga by road and air
Culture: Kenya’s greatest asset, aside from animals, is its people, consisting of over 42 trips. The Maasai are the most well-know and still practice their traditional way of life, wearing the red robes and beaded jewellery for which they are famous. Not as war like as they once were, they still raise cattle and live by the land. Tribal life isn’t the only influence on Kenyan Society- colonial history is still evident and at the coast in particular culture is predominant.
Activities on Land, on the water and in the air, Kenya has enough activities to keep the most experienced adrenaline junkie happy and some will demand more energy than others. The Marathons, Mountain trekking, golfing, hot air balloon and Carmel derby trekking.
Beaches Served by daily flights into Mombasa, Malindi and Diani Kenya’s Indian Ocean coastline offers affordable introduction to Africa, perhaps the first timers who aren’t sure on what to expect from Kenya. The hotels from budget three stars to more exclusive five stars and private villas are largely all inclusive and serve all mixed nationalities. Safaris are the most popular excursion from day trips to the enormous large national parks
SOURCE: EPR Network