- Ryanair launches new routes from Bournemouth and Liverpool to Paphos as part of its Winter 2018 schedule
DUBLIN, Ireland, 2018-Mar-09 — /Travel PR News/ — Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (6 Mar) launched new routes from Bournemouth and Liverpool to Paphos, which will operate twice weekly from the end of October, as part of its Winter 2018 schedule, and go on sale today from the Ryanair.com website.
British consumers and visitors can book their holidays as far out as March 2019, on even lower fares, and enjoy the 2018 “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower £25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
- Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
- Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
- Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
- Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
- Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + £5 to your My Ryanair account
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“We are pleased to launch these new routes from Bournemouth and Liverpool to Paphos in Cyprus. Both routes will operate twice weekly from the end of October, as part of our Winter 2018 schedule, and go on sale today from the Ryanair.com website.
To celebrate the launch of these new routes from Bournemouth and Liverpool to Paphos, we are releasing seats for sale from the UK from just £19.99 for travel until May, and are available for booking until midnight Friday (9 Mar). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”