Hong Kong, 2014-03-18 — /Travel PR News/ — Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas officially opens the Pool Café for the summer Friday, March 28 with a new menu highlighting seasonal favorites and healthy options. The intimate poolside escape will launch a new menu with hearty offerings to start the day, superfood-focused lunch dishes, fresh and flavorful salads, refreshing libations as well as favorites from previous years.
Whether in the mood for mouth-watering, refreshing or even a stress relief, the Pool Café will have an option for every guest. The new menu items include:
• Vegetable Tempura with organic golden flax seeds, asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, zucchini and sweet potato served with French curry and Vadouvan aioli
• Shrimp and Hokkaido Scallops Ceviche marinated in tangerine, avocado, red onion, pomegranate, cilantro & paprika
• Porchetta Brie Panini with organic dried cranberry, apple, arugula & mustard aioli
• Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho with basil sorbet, gorgonzola bruscetta and honey
• Mandarin “Super Food” Salad with spring greens, sprouted seeds, fennel, carrots, radish, candy striped beets, cucumber, cherry tomato and citrus vinaigrette
• Fresh Smoothies with add-ons including Organic Maca Powder for energy and stress relief as well as Organic Hemp for additional protein, energy and digestive
In addition, the cocktail offerings also have expanded. The Pool Café bar will now provide buckets of beer adding Anchor Steam and Shock Top to the list and the new summer-friendly cocktails including:
• Mandarin Paradise – Grey Goose Le Melon Vodka, fresh blueberries, mint mojito syrup and fresh lime juice topped with lemon soda
• Shake & Bake – Leblon Cachaça, Licor 43, Funkin Brazilian Mix, fresh strawberries and fresh lime juice topped with FeverTree Club soda
• Margarita Fresco – Patrón Silver Tequila, fresh raspberries and blackberries, mojito mint syrup and fresh lime juice topped with soda
The Pool Café is open to the public 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily and is located on the 8th floor along the pool deck. The Pool & Cabanas offer a serene atmosphere for sunbathing and relaxing. In addition to the Pool Café, the pool deck features two long pools, two Jacuzzis, one plunge pool, and comfortable cabanas with a complimentary mini bar stocked with non-alcoholic refreshments, fresh fruit, sun care amenities, plush robes, Oshibori Towels, a 42” flat panel television and a PlayStation 3. The Pool & Cabanas are only open to hotel guests with the exception of Nevada residents Monday-Thursday with a valid driver’s license.
ABOUT MANDARIN ORIENTAL, LAS VEGAS
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is one of only six triple Forbes Five-Star hotels in the United States and is the only hotel in Las Vegas with Five-Star recognition for the hotel, Twist by Pierre Gagnaire restaurant and The Spa. A sophisticated sanctuary of modern elegance prominently situated at the entrance of CityCenter, Mandarin Oriental has made its mark as the ultimate urban resort destination in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Designed entirely by interior designer Adam D. Tihany and architecture firm Kohn Pedersen Fox, Mandarin Oriental brings to Las Vegas a new standard of style with stunning suites, captivating architectural design, unique restaurant and bar venues, and the legendary hospitality of Mandarin Oriental. Stay connected with Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas on Facebook and Twitter.
ABOUT MANDARIN ORIENTAL HOTEL GROUP
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences. The Group has grown from a well-respected Asian hotel company into a global brand and now operates, or has under development, 44 hotels representing close to 11,000 rooms in 25 countries, with 20 hotels in Asia, ten in The Americas and 14 in Europe, Middle East and North Africa. In addition, the Group operates or has under development, 13 Residences at Mandarin Oriental connected to its properties.
Visit Destination MO (http://www.mandarinoriental.com/destination-mo/), the online version of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s bespoke publication, MO. News about our award-winning hotels, the best dining experiences, spa treatments, travel retreats and interviews with the Group’s celebrity fans is now just a click away. Further information is also available on our Social Media channels.
Director of Marketing and Communications
+1 (702) 590 8888