The ultra-luxury residences sit upon two miles of pristine beachfront, offering premier access to on and off property amenities and adventures
Costa Palmas, Los Cabos, Mexico, 2023-Feb-07 — /Travel PR News/ — Four Seasons Resort and Residences Los Cabos at Costa Palmas will begin taking reservations for its ultra-luxury Private Retreats collection located within the exclusive Resort community of Costa Palmas on the idyllically less-travelled East Cape of Los Cabos. Spread over 1,500 acres (607 hectares), Four Seasons Resort and Residences are located on two miles (3.2 kilometres) of swimmable beachfront and Four Seasons first-ever private marina on the Sea of Cortez along the foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna mountains, providing best-in-class access to national marine park and UNESCO World Heritage Site Cabo Pulmo, along with endless land and sea adventures singular to the East Cape of Baja.
The Costa Palmas Marina Village, located at the heart of Costa Palmas international marina, adjacent to Four Seasons Resort and Residences, is alive from the earliest morning hours as fishermen set out, until the wee hours of the night as the late-night crowd heads in. The concept is designed to be a marketplace that works together as retail spaces, open pavilions, restaurants and cafes that open onto a central plaza to create a lively gathering place.
Anchoring the community is Mozza Baja at Costa Palmas in partnership with James Beard Foundation Award winner, author and restauranteur Nancy Silverton. The Marina Village is also home to newly opened nightclub and lounge, Chiki. Designed by internationally acclaimed interior architecture and designer Martin Brudnizki, Chiki brings together rich Mexican culture with raw authenticity that extends itself into murals and mosaics that elicit an intimate and eclectic cantina vibe.
A distinct departure from the busy marina of Cabo San Lucas, guests of Four Seasons have direct access to world-class sailing, fishing and cruising yachts up to 250 feet (76 metres) from the convenience of the Resort’s “backyard.” The property offers a fleet of boats ranging from a 26-foot (8 metre) centre console to a 65-foot (20 metre) luxury cruising yacht. From direct access to Cabo Pulmo, considered to be one of the best diving and snorkelling sites in the world, to nightly sunset cruises and guided sport and spearfishing adventures, Four Seasons is the only luxury resort in the market with seamless, private marina access.
Four Seasons Private Retreats offers more than 750 of the world’s finest luxury vacation homes. The Los Cabos Private Retreats collection offers two to six-bedroom contemporary residences that seamlessly integrate indoor-outdoor living with flowing spaces, elemental design and native landscaping.
The collection offers a wide array of accommodations for up to 18 guests, each with private pools and expansive indoor-outdoor entertainment space, that includes:
- Oceanfront Six-Bedroom Villa – 7,653 square feet (710 square metres) indoor/outdoor living space; available by request only: The six-bedroom, six full bathroom unit from Guerin Glass Architects includes one powder room in addition to one staff bedroom and bathroom with a configuration of five king beds and two queen beds. The villa boasts the very best of beachfront living with a chef’s kitchen, thoughtful design elements, and a heated pool and whirlpool, in addition to full access to Four Seasons and Costa Palmas amenities. The architecture plays with rigid and organic forms to build a dramatic entry sequence with 180-degree views of the coastline, nearby estuary and mountain landscape. The gallery entryway leads to an airy and light-filled living space, the home’s central common area. An architectural focal point, a floor-to-ceiling curved glass wall, anchors the residence. Surrounded by a lush landscape of tropical plants, the space offers the perfect counterpoint to the home’s concise organization elsewhere. “Located in one of Costa Palma’s most distinctive and breathtaking sites, we designed this home to immerse residents in the landscape. The residence is anchored by a sculptural living space that frames sunset views within a verdant, tropical garden,” says Brendan Guerin, fouder of Guerin Glass Architects. While minimal colours are used across the architectural materials, the interiors consist of custom art and sculptures, vibrant colours and contrasting textiles to define different spaces. Inspired by the playful geometries of Gio Ponti, and paired with local materials and craftsmanship, the home’s design is both transportive and fully engaged with the surrounding environment.
- Oceanfront Six-Bedroom Villa – 12,304 square feet (1,143 square metres) indoor/outdoor living space; available by request only: The six-bedroom, six full bathroom unit from Guerin Glass Architects includes one powder room, one staff bedroom and bathroom with a configuration of four king beds and four singles. The pinnacle of luxury living and contemporary design, this custom generational villa is set on a beautiful piece of land adjacent to the dunes and the sea, located in a sought-after, quiet neighborhood of Costa Palmas and offers unmatched indoor and outdoor living with sparkling Sea of Cortez, a gourmet kitchen, and heated pool and whirlpool – all a 5-minute walk to the Resort. The beautiful home offers a unique elemental form of luxury that seamlessly blends in and becomes one with its unmatched surroundings. The open-plan layout juxtaposes the region’s lush plants with modern stone floors, light woods and expansive glass windows, while open-air living areas look out on stunning ocean views – the perfect spot to relax or entertain. The leading pavilions open completely – the windows sliding fully out of view – allowing for no division between interior and outdoor space. The home is unique in its use of vibrant hues associated with the country’s sea, mountains, dunes and farmland, as well as its multiple pavilions that work to amplify the home’s connection to its landscape and terrain. With fully sliding out windows, there is no division between the interior and the outdoor space, however, privacy still exists with the discrete structure tucked back into the dunes that tends to disappear.
- Oceanview Six-Bedroom Villa – 9,246 square feet (859 square metres) indoor/outdoor living space: Six-bedroom, seven full bathroom units feature multi-level luxury living surrounded by views of the Sea of Cortez and the surround Sierra de la Laguna mountains.
- Oasis Five-Bedroom Villa – 9,255 square feet (859 square metres) indoor/outdoor living space: Five-bedroom, six full bathroom units feature multi-level luxury living with a private infinity pool surrounded by Costa Palmas Golf Club and a natural estuary. This residence is located in a private neighbourhood within the Resort, still only a short golf cart ride to Four Seasons and the beach.
- Prime Ocean View Four-Bedroom Residence – 5,016 square feet (464 square metres) indoor/outdoor living space: Four-bedroom, five full bathroom unit offering floor-to-ceiling windows, open to ocean breezes and unparalleled ocean and sunrise views. Just steps from the dock, this private retreat is perfect for a private yacht experience.
- Ocean View Four-Bedroom Residence – 4,047 square feet (376 square metres) indoor/outdoor living space: Four-bedroom, five full bathroom unit features expansive views of the Sea of Cortez. The unit is steps from the East Cape beach with an outdoor barbeque and plunge pool.
- Prime Ocean View Three-Bedroom Residence – 3,842 square feet (357 square metres) indoor/outdoor living space: Three-bedroom, four bathroom unit with panoramic view of the Sea of Cortez. The residence features private marina access, a private terrace pool, and an outdoor dining area.
- Three Bedroom Beachfront Presidential Villa – 3,475 square feet (323 square metres) indoor/outdoor living space: Three-bedroom, three full bathroom stand-alone unit located on top of the beach with three private plunge pools for each bedroom and a large infinity family pool that melts into the Sea of Cortez.
- Prime Ocean View Two-Bedroom Residence – 2,842 square feet (264 square metres) indoor/outdoor living space: Two-bedroom, three full bathroom units located on the first and second floors. Residences feature uninterrupted Sea of Cortez views, private terraces, plunge pools and backdoor access to the Costa Palmas private marina.
All Private Retreats include access to a personalized butler, a private chef upon request and Four Seasons MANDIL program, which provides guests with fresh and local recipe boxes for dishes such as guacamole and Zarandeado fish. Prices range from USD 2,500-50,000 per night.
“The East Cape of Baja sets the stage for luxury living at its finest – and then some,” says Borja Manchado, General Manager, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Los Cabos at Costa Palmas. “Our residences provide guests with the best of both worlds, the privacy of renting a home along with the services and amenities that Four Seasons is known for. Not only do the residences in our Private Retreats collection offer extraordinary architecture, design and service, they offer what is perhaps the greatest luxury of all – unprecedented exclusivity and premier access to the wonders of Mexico.”
For those interested in purchasing a Private Residence, click here.
About Costa Palmas
Costa Palmas is a 1,500-acre luxury beachfront resort community located 45 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport on the East Cape of the Baja Peninsula. Thoughtfully and sensitively designed and situated along a two-and-a-half mile stretch of swimmable beach, Costa Palmas introduces an elemental form of luxury hospitality set among organic farms on an international marina – Baja’s first and only port of call for superyachts. The community is home to Four Seasons Resort and Residences Los Cabos; Amanvari Resort & Residences; Marina Village that includes Costa Palmas-branded and Martin Brudnizki-designed resort and residential offering Casa Blake, James Beard award-winning chef Nancy Silverton’s Mozza Restaurant and more; a Robert Trent Jones II 18-hole golf course; 18 acres of orchards and farms; and Costa Palmas Beach & Yacht Club. Designed to take advantage of its picturesque location, Costa Palmas Residences are designed and managed by lifelong hoteliers that focus on design forward properties with a high level of personalized service to each guest and owner living alongside an energetic destination to set sail on adventures unique to the East Cape and Sea of Cortez.
Director of Public Relations and Communications
Los Cabos, Mexico
+1 508 596 8482
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort