- Couples can make up for missed romance with a low fare getaway to some of the most romantic destinations in Europe
- Great-value city breaks are still available for this Valentine’s Day with flights from just £23.00*
- To mark the day and to celebrate the reopening of France to UK holidaymakers, easyJet holidays is offering £50 off Paris holidays
- easyJet is operating more seats from the UK to Paris, Rome, Venice and Edinburgh than another other carrier this winter, providing unrivalled choice for travel-lovers looking for a romantic city break
London, UK, 2022-Jan-20 — /Travel PR News/ — As couples across the UK prepare to celebrate Valentine’s Day out of lockdown once again, easyJet has revealed the lowest fares still to be found for flights to some of the most romantic cities across Europe, to help Brits looking to make up for missed romance with a Valentine’s Day getaway.
Operating more seats to Paris, Rome, Seville, Lisbon, Edinburgh, Pisa and Venice from the UK this winter than any other airline, easyJet is offering more choice for travel-lovers looking to book a romantic city break.
To mark the day and to celebrate the reopening of France to UK holidaymakers, easyJet holidays is offering a Valentine’s discount on all Paris package breaks. Holidaymakers to the city of love this season can enjoy £50 off holidays with a minimum spend of £498, using code PARIS50.
The code can be applied on the ‘extras’ page until 22:00 on 1 February 2022.
Whether lovebirds are looking to explore incredible architecture, wander cobbled streets, enjoy some of the world’s best food and wine or relax by the coast, easyJet and easyJet holidays offer unrivalled choice to visit some most romantic cities in Europe from the UK.
Ali Gayward, easyJet’s UK Country Manager, commented:
“As travel restrictions continue to ease, we are looking forward to taking more of our customers on a long-awaited romantic break. With low fares, more seats to many of Europe’s most romantic cities from the UK and leading flexibility, now is a great time to book a couple’s break with easyJet.
”To mark the special occasion and celebrate the recent reopening of France to UK holidaymakers, we’re also offering £50 off Paris package breaks with easyJet holidays. After almost two years of people missing out on holidays, we wanted to offer something special to those planning to visit the city of love this Valentine’s day.”
easyJet flights from the UK to some of Europe’s most romantic destinations for a Valentines city break are still available to book from just £23.00*, including to:
- Paris from £27.00*
- Venice from £24.00*
- Edinburgh from £23.00*
- Copenhagen from £29.00*
- Rome from £32.00*
- Lisbon from £37.00*
- Barcelona from £47.00*
- Seville from £62.00*
- Pisa from £71.00*
- Verona from £97.00*
All easyJet Paris holidays include flights, accommodation and 23kg baggage. Top picks for this Valentine’s day include:
- Two nights at the 3* Hotel Atrium, on a bed and breakfast basis for £193 per person, including flights from Bristol airport and 23kg of luggage per person on 11 February 2021
- Two nights at the 3* Home Moderne Hotel, on a room only basis for £213 per person, including flights from Luton airport and 23kg of luggage per person on 11 February 2021
- Two nights at the 3* Hotel Champerret Elysees, on a room only basis for £217 per person, including flights from Manchester airport and 23kg of luggage per person on 11 February 2021
- Two nights at the 4* Novotel Paris La Defense, on a bed and breakfast basis for £218 per person, including flights from Bristol airport and 23kg of luggage per person on 11 February 2021
- Two nights at the 3* 29 Lepic Montmartew, on a bed and breakfast basis for £226 per person, including flights from Bristol airport and 23kg of luggage per person on 11 February 2021
Book with easyJet holidays at easyjet.com/en/holidays.
All customers booking flights with easyJet benefit from industry leading flexible booking policies under its Protection Promise, including fee free changes up to two hours before departure, for changes made up to 31 December 2021.
All easyJet holidays are ATOL protected and are bookable with just a £60 deposit per person, with customers able to pay in fee free instalments in a timeframe that best suits them. The holiday provider’s own Protection Promise offers industry leading flexibility and reassurance. Customers can change their holiday up to 28 days before they are due to travel without incurring any change fees.
easyJet serves 18 UK airports, offering over 443 routes to over 110 destinations from the UK to Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. To discover more about easyJet’s UK network and to book, visit easyJet.com.
Notes to editors
*Flights one way per person including taxes.
- easyJet offers up to 63 flights a week to Paris from London Gatwick, London Luton, Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Belfast with fares available from just £27.00*
- easyJet offers up to 12 flights a week to Rome from London Gatwick and Bristol, with fares available from just £32.00*
- easyJet offers up 12 flights a week to Venice from London Gatwick and Manchester with fares available from just £24.00*
- easyJet offers up to 26 flights a week to Barcelona from London Gatwick, London Luton, Bristol and Manchester with fares available from just £47.00*
- easyJet offers up to 12 flights a week to Copenhagen from London Gatwick and Manchester, with fares available from just £29.00*
- easyJet offers up to 24 flights a week to Lisbon from London Gatwick, London Luton, Bristol, Manchester and Edinburgh, with fares available from just £37.00*
- easyJet offers up to 5 flights a week to Seville from London Gatwick, with fares available from just £62.00*
- easyJet offers up to 4 flights a week to Pisa from London Gatwick, with fares available from just £71.00*
- easyJet offers up to 4 flights a week to Verona from London Gatwick, with fares available from just £97.00*
- easyJet offers up to 102 flights a week to Edinburgh from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Bristol, Birmingham, and Belfast, with fares available from just £23.00*
easyJet is Europe’s leading airline offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe’s primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service.
easyJet flies on more of Europe’s most popular routes than any other airline and carried more than 96 million passengers in 2019 – more than 16 million travelling for business. The airline has over 300 aircraft on nearly 1000 routes to more than 150 airports across 35 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour’s drive of an easyJet airport.
easyJet aims to be a good corporate citizen, employing people on local contracts in eight countries across Europe in full compliance with national laws and recognising their trade unions. The airline supports several local charities and has a corporate partnership with UNICEF which has raised over £14m for the most vulnerable children since it was established in 2012.
The airline takes sustainability seriously and is committed to reaching net-zero emissions flying by 2050. Together with its partners Airbus and Wright Electric, easyJet is working to accelerate the development of zero-emission aircraft technology. In the meantime, the airline is offsetting the carbon emissions from the fuel used for all its flights, at no additional cost to its customers, and only supports projects that are certified by Gold Standard or the Verified Carbon Standard, internationally recognised certification schemes. In addition, easyJet continues to renew its fleet, operate efficiently, and aims to fill most of its seats. Through these activities, the airline has cut its carbon emissions per passenger kilometre efficiency by a third since 2000 and is committed to reducing this further.
Innovation is in easyJet’s DNA – since launching over 25 years ago, easyJet changed the way people fly to the present day where the airline leads the industry in digital, web, engineering and operational innovations to make travel more easy and affordable for its passengers.
The airline was named as Britain’s Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. Britain’s Most Admired Companies study is the longest-running annual survey of corporate reputation in the UK.
About easyJet holidays:
easyJet holidays offers great-value beach, city and lakes holidays to more than 100 destinations across Europe, directly through its website and through over 3000 travel agent partners. The ATOL-protected holidays company combines easyJet’s flexible flight programme, with handpicked hotels and best-in-class technology to provide hassle-free personalised holiday experiences which can be secured with a deposit of just £60 per person. The holidays operator is an ABTA member too, providing additional reassurance to customers under the UK’s most trusted travel scheme. With a range of holiday types, from adult and family to luxury and undiscovered, transfers included on beach holidays, 23kg hold luggage included on all bookings, and over 5,000 hotels, across over 500 resorts, customers can holiday the way they want.
All easyJet holidays are covered by its Protection Promise, an industry leading policy giving customers ultimate flexibility, protection and reassurance and letting them book with total confidence. The Promise offers a refund guarantee, freedom to change a booking, a reduced balance due date, a Best Price Guarantee, and deposit refunds.
In 2021 easyJet holidays launched its inaugural sustainability strategy and became the first major UK tour operator to offset the carbon emissions from its package holidays, comprising the fuel used for flights and in-destination transfers, as well as the energy used from hotel stays without any cost being passed to customers. The new strategy focuses on three core pillars – create better holiday choices which is about making sustainable travel affordable and accessible to everyone; keep our holidays special which is maximising the benefits and minimising the negative impacts of travel and tourism including a commitment to support hotels it works with to achieve certification by a GSTC accredited certification body or certification to a GSTC recognised standard, and transform travel for everyone which means embedding sustainability into business decisions and behaviours and driving meaningful change in the industry.