LONDON, UK, 2019-Nov-12 — /Travel PR News/ — Christmas has come early for British Airways Executive Club Members, they could earn double or even triple Avios if they shop at selected retailers on Avios eStore.
From today (November 11, 2019) until 22 December 2019, British Airways Executive Club Members will have the opportunity to collect even more Avios when they simply shop online at a number of household brands. As a result, they will earn Avios twice as quickly which can be redeemed on flights, upgrades, hotels, car hire and other experiences.
Double Avios per £1 are available on the following retailers:
- John Lewis: Up to 4 Avios/£1 (up from 2)
- Harrods: Up to 12 Avios /£1 (up from 6)
- Sonos: 10 Avios/£1 (up from 5)
- Adidas: 12 Avios/£1 (up from 6)
- Mr Porter: 12 Avios/£1 (up from 6)
Triple Avios per £1 are available on:
- M&S: 6 Avios/£1 (up from 2)
- Selfridges: Up to 18 Avios/£1 (up from 6)
- NET-A-PORTER: Up to 18 Avios/£1 (up from 6)
- Fortnum & Mason: 15 Avios/£1 (up from 5)
- Argos: 3 Avios/£1 (up from 1)
- Lego: 15 Avios/£1 (up from 5)
- The White Company: 9 Avios/£1 (up from 3)
- Currys PC World: 6 Avios/£1 (up from 2)
- Apple: 9 Avios/£1 (up from 3)
- ASOS: 9 Avios/£1 (up from 3)
- Lookfantastic: 15 Avios/£1 (up from 5)
- Groupon: 18 Avios/£1 (up from 6)
- Notonthehighstreet: 12 Avios/£1 (up from 4)
- Hotel Chocolat: 18 Avios/£1 (up from 6)
Visit the Avios eStore website for a full list of retailers here.
Carolina Martinoli, British Airways’ Director of Brand and Customer Experience said: “Our Avios eStore is a great way to earn Avios on everyday, household shopping. We’ve created this offer to further reward our Executive Club Members, turning their online shopping into something more exciting like a flight, upgrade or a memorable experience.”
To collect extra Avios points while shopping online, customers need to visit the British Airways Avios eStore and enter their British Airways Executive Club log in details. Members can then click through to retailers’ websites to access the great offers. The British Airways Executive Club is free to join and can be done so here.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Source: British Airways