CHICAGO, 2015-10-5 — /Travel PR News/ — The City of Chicago and Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) Contractor Open House is next week on Tuesday, October 6 from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the UIC Forum.
Online registration is closed, but you can still register onsite the day of the event. Don’t miss this chance to network face-to-face with prime contractors and learn more about upcoming contract opportunities at O’Hare and Midway International Airports. Attending this event can ultimately result in being awarded contracts from the City of Chicago.
Tuesday’s agenda includes:
- Welcome remarks from CDA Commissioner Ginger S. Evans
- A panel discussion entitled “Lessons Learned Working at CDA”, featuring speakers from engineering and construction firms
- A presentation by the Chicago Department of Procurement Services (DPS), certifying agency for the City of Chicago
- Minority/Women/Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (M/W/DBE) Network and Outreach
- Information about upcoming the airports’ Capital Improvement Program (CIP), Term Contracts, Residential Sound Insulation Program (RSIP), and Request for Proposals (RFPs)
Visit www.FlyChicago.com/contractoropenhouse for more information.
The UIC Forum is located at 725 W. Roosevelt Rd., Chicago, IL 60607.