DELRAY BEACH, Fla., 2017-Oct-19 — /Travel PR News/ — The Red Carnation Hotel Collection is proud to announce that 16 of its iconic properties won 21 awards in the 30th annual Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards, whose results were announced today.
Two properties, Summer Lodge Country House Hotel, Restaurant and Spa and Hotel d’Angleterre, earned spots in “The 50 Best Hotels in the World” category, while Hotel d’Angleterre was also awarded #1 “Top Hotel in Switzerland.”
All six of Red Carnation’s London hotels won places on the “Top Hotels in London” list, and Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat in South Africa earned spots on two lists: “The 50 Best Resorts in the World” and “Top Resorts in Africa.”
“We are tremendously proud that once again the hotels within the Red Carnation Hotel Collection have been recognized by the distinguished readers of Condé Nast Traveler,” said Jonathan Raggett, managing director of The Red Carnation Hotel Collection. “The general managers and their teams work tirelessly to provide our guests with highly personalized service and unbeatable experiences. These awards are a testimony to their efforts, and we are most grateful for the recognition.”
Over 300,000 readers submitted millions of ratings and tens of thousands of comments, voting on a record-breaking 7,320 hotels and resorts, 610 cities, 225 islands, 468 cruise ships, 158 airlines, and 195 airports.
Here is a summary of the accolades earned by 16 Red Carnation properties in this year’s awards:
- Hotel d’Angleterre – Geneva: #1, Top Hotels in Switzerland #10, Top Hotels in Europe #22, The 50 Best Hotels in the World
- Summer Lodge Country House Hotel, Restaurant and Spa – Dorset: #2, Top Hotels in the United Kingdom #3, Top Hotels in Europe #5, The 50 Best Hotels in the World
- The Old Government House Hotel and Spa – Guernsey: #3, Top Hotels in the United Kingdom
- The Acorn Inn – Dorset: #7, Top Hotels in the United Kingdom
- The Milestone Hotel – London: #8, Top Hotels in London
- Hotel ‘41′ – London: #10, Top Hotels in London
- The Egerton House Hotel – London: #12, Top Hotels in London
- The Rubens at the Palace – London: #16, Top Hotels in London
- The Montague on the Gardens – London: #17, Top Hotels in London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair – London: #23, Top Hotels in London
- Ashford Castle – Ireland: #9, Top Resorts in Europe
- The Lodge at Ashford Castle – Ireland: #2, Top Hotels in Ireland
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach – Florida, USA: #3, Top Hotels in Florida
- Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat – Western Cape, South Africa: #16,Top Resorts in Africa #47, The 50 Best Resorts in the World
- The Oyster Box – Durban, South Africa: #8, Top Hotels in Africa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa – Cape Town, South Africa: #10, Top Hotels in Africa
Red Carnation’s sister company, Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection, was also recognized as the #3 “Top River Cruise Line.” The Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards are the longest-running and most prestigious recognition of excellence in the travel industry and are commonly known as “the best of the best of travel.” Under Editor-in-Chief Pilar Guzmán, the Readers’ Choice Awards have become more selective and specific to the passions that inspire today’s travelers. The Readers’ Choice Awards will be announced in the November issue of Condé Nast Traveler, on newsstands nationwide on Oct. 24, 2017. The full list is published exclusively online, at www.CNTraveler.com/rca.
For more information
For more information about The Red Carnation Hotel Collection, visit us at www.redcarnation.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #RedCarnationHotels.
SOURCE: Red Carnation Hotels
Public Relations (USA & Canada)
T: +1 561 330 0850
M: +1 561 789 8286