Hong Kong, China, 2023-Jul-05 — /Travel PR News/ — Préime DermaFacial, the latest multi-technology instrument from leading British medical aesthetic innovator Sinclair, has exclusively landed at The Spa at Four Seasons Hong Kong.
Bringing the latest in scientific aesthetics, the Préime DermaFacial is equipped with powerful technologies such as hydrodermabrasion, radiofrequency and thermal ultrasound that work together to reach different layers of the skin. Unlike alternative multi-technology instruments that only allow a single technology to be transmitted at a time, Préime is able to harness different technologies together to offer all-encompassing spa solutions for differing skin concerns.
The Spa has devised four new luxurious spa facial experiences tailored for different needs, leveraging key technologies including hydrodermabrasion for deep cleansing of the pores. To improve texture, a specialised VibroX head can also remove dead skin cells through microdermabrasion and simultaneously infuse carbon dioxide particles, purifying the skin while stimulating blood circulation for a healthy, refreshed glow.
The machine is also equipped with radiofrequency and thermal ultrasound microcurrents; the former helps to lift and tighten the skin, encouraging natural collagen production, while the latter aids with nutrient and moisture absorption and circulation, rejuvenating the skin for a glow-from-within look.
The four new Préime facial treatments are:
- Préime Radiofrequency Contouring Facial (for mature skin types) – Aimed at mature skin types, this luxurious facial comfortably lifts and firms the skin using radiofrequency currents to stimulate the production of natural collagen. Paired with a pure vitamin C serum, guests emerge with firmer, revitalised skin, with reduced visible signs of ageing with zero downtime between the next beauty appointment — two Préime radiofrequency sessions in a month are recommended for maximum effect.
- Préime Ultrasound Activation Facial (for all skin types) – Designed for all skin types, this facial focuses on improving skin tone and delaying visible signs of ageing by stimulating cellular regeneration. Préime’s ultrasonic currents help the skin to better absorb active ingredients, nourishing and softening for a glow-from-within look.
- Préime Refresh & Detox Aquafacial (for younger skin types) – This intensive detox aquafacial is a deep cleansing and hydrating spa for younger, congested skin types. Problematic skin emerges fresh and nourished, with extra protection against free radicals and the elements thanks to the infusion of powerful antioxidant Coenzyme Q10.
- Préime Microdermabrasion with CO2 Infusion – Focusing on microdermabrasion technologies, this facial is best for guests who wish to correct dull skin and texture. The VibroX tool works to slough away dead skin cells, simultaneously exfoliating and infusing carbon dioxide microbubbles into the skin to stimulate better blood circulation. This in turn also helps to drain and purify the skin of toxins from the inside out, leaving it refreshed and revitalised.
Spa guests can expect high potency and efficacy of the latest technologies by Sinclair, while the utmost attention is paid to guests’ comfort and relaxation in the spa’s signature brand of five-star service.
Each 90-minute Préime facial starts with a detailed skin analysis done by the expert therapists, who are able to tailor the right protocol and products for the guests’ specific skin concerns, to ensure the best-suited facial regime is always received to address all issues.
All four Préime facials feature spa products from professional Italian skincare brand SurgicTouch, which specialises in imparting high quality active ingredients that aid in the prevention of the visible signs of ageing. Prioritising transparency in formulation, ingredients used are heavily backed by science and are all free from potentially dangerous ingredients, including petrolatum, parabens, silicon, synthetic fragrances and colouring agents, and are cruelty-free. The SurgicTouch brand guarantees its products are made with the highest quality possible with the lowest environmental impact.
The four new spa facials are premium 90-minute experiences all done with a Préime DermaFacial machine, inclusive of double mask, priced starting from HKD 4,800.
The Spa at Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Opening Hours: Daily, 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Address: 6/F, Four Seasons Hotel, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Phone: +852 3196 8900
- Email: email@example.com
Director of Public Relations and Marketing Communications
8 Finance Street, Central,
(852) 3196 8306
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort