DUBLIN, Ireland, 2019-Mar-18 — /Travel PR News/ — Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (14 Mar) announced extra summer flights to Alicante from Birmingham (increased to twice daily), Bournemouth (increased to five times weekly), Bristol (increased to 12 times weekly), Liverpool (increased to 11 times weekly) and London Stansted (increased to 16 times weekly).
UK consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
These additional flights are for travel between July and September 2019 and are on sale now on the Ryanair.com website. Flights are selling fast, so Ryanair advises customer to log on to www.ryanair.com and book these Alicante Summer extras as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Ryanair’s Alejandra Ruiz said:
“With the weather getting warmer, it’s the perfect time to start planning a summer escape and Ryanair is pleased to launch extra flights to Alicante from Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol Liverpool and London Stansted for July, August and September 2019. These extra flights at amazing low prices will be quickly snapped up, so we advise early bookings to avoid missing out.”