- Travelling onward from Buenos Aires to discover the beauty of Argentina is now easier and better value than ever before thanks to Norwegian
- The new routes will connect Buenos Aires with Córdoba, Mendoza, Iguazú, Bariloche, Neuquén and Salta
- Flights on selected routes commence from 16th October 2018
- Flights will be operated by a modern and efficient fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft
LONDON, UK, 2018-Oct-02 — /Travel PR News/ — Norwegian is proud to announce the launch of six domestic routes in Argentina allowing passengers to fly affordably from Buenos Aires across the country. Flights are available to book now from Buenos Aires to Córdoba, Mendoza, Iguazú, Bariloche, Neuquén and Salta with prices from just £49.70 one-way.
Initially commencing on the 16th October 2018 with two routes to Cordoba and Mendoza, with services to Iguazu and Neuquen starting on 19th November and Bariloche and Salta beginning on 3rd December.
Passengers travelling on Norwegian’s route from London Gatwick to Buenos Aires Ezeiza International Airport can take advantage of the new flights departing from the city’s domestic airport which is a short taxi or bus transfer away.
The airline’s domestic routes in Argentina will be operated by a modern and efficient fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Passengers will experience the same level of award-winning service and comfort as Norwegian’s European short haul operation.
Domestic flights to six cities across Argentina are available to book now, as there is a change of airport required tickets must be purchased separately from the London Gatwick to Buenos Aires flight. Passengers can easily take the opportunity to split their journey and spend time visiting the vibrant city of Buenos Aires before exploring other parts of Argentina.
Bjørn Kjos, Norwegian CEO, said: “The imminent start of our operations in Argentina confirms our long-term commitment to the region and represents a milestone in Norwegian’s history. Our new flights will help to improve connectivity, will boost local tourism and increase investment across the country generating a positive impact to local communities. Customers arriving on our long haul service to Buenos Aires can now additionally travel across Argentina with confidence and ease thanks to our new domestic routes.”
Buenos Aires to Cordoba is now available to book from £49.70 one way:
Situated in the geographic centre of Argentina, Cordoba is the second largest city in the country and is renowned for its incredible selection of colonial Spanish architecture and including a World Heritage UNESCO site.
Buenos Aires to Mendoza is now available to book from £63.80 one way:
Located in the central northern part of the country Mendoza is Argentina’s most important wine region with vineyards planted at some of the highest altitudes in the world. Mendoza is also a popular starting point for climbers wishing to scale the Aconcagua mountain and adventure travellers keen on horse riding, hiking and mountaineering.
Buenos Aires to Iguazu is now available to book from £63.80 one way:
The world-famous Iguazu Falls form part of the largest waterfall system in the world and also mark the border between Argentina and Brazil.
Buenos Aires to Bariloche is now available to book from £68.70 one way:
Developed during the 1930s and 1940s the city of San Carlos de Bariloche located at the foothills of the Andes offers excellent access for skiing, trekking and mountaineering.
Buenos Aires to Salta is now available to book from £68.70 one way:
Nicknamed ‘Salta La Linda’ (Salta the Beautiful) the city is famed for its colonial architecture and beautiful weather all year round.
Buenos Aires to Neuquen is now available to book from £63.80 one way:
Neuquen is a fast growing modern city with a rich cultural life, the largest city in the Patagonia region is popular with both tourists and business travellers.
The flights are available to book now at www.norwegian.com
Norwegian in the UK and Ireland:
- Norwegian carries 5.8 million UK passengers each year from London Gatwick, Edinburgh and Manchester Airports to 50 destinations worldwide
- Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, with 4.6 million yearly passengers, and with more than 1,000 UK-based pilots and cabin crew
- In 2014, Norwegian introduced the UK’s first low-cost, long haul flights to the U.S. – the airline now flies to 11 U.S destinations, Buenos Aires and Singapore
- In 2017, Norwegian also launched affordable transatlantic flights from Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Shannon to the US East Coast, using the brand new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- Norwegian is the only airline to offer free inflight WiFi on UK flights to more than 30 European destinations
- The airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world with an average age of 3.7 years, including next-generation Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 737-800s
- Norwegian has been voted ‘Europe’s best low-cost carrier’ by passengers for six consecutive years at SkyTrax World Airline Awards from 2013-2018, along with being awarded the ‘World’s best low-cost long-haul airline’ in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Norwegian Reward is the airline’s free to join award-winning loyalty programme offering members CashPoints and Rewards that reduce the cost of Norwegian flights
+44 (0)20 3874 6100
For customer service: 0330 8280854