Hong Kong, China, 2019-Jul-23 — /Travel PR News/ — Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has extended Fans of M.O., its enticing guest recognition programme, with the addition of exclusive members only experiences.
- A private cooking lesson at the famed Oriental Thai Cooking School at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok*
- Learning the Art of Origami at Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo
- Meeting the ‘Queen of Design’ Rossana Orlandi at the Ro Gallery in Milan
- Hitting the town’s best night spots at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London*
- An Urban Photography experience at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong*
- Stretching for Wellness at Mandarin Oriental, Doha
“Fans of M.O. is our unique guest recognition programme which is proving popular with regular guests of our hotels,” said Kristin Ruble, Group Vice President of Brand and Experience Marketing for Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. “We continue to evolve the member experiences available at Mandarin Oriental destinations worldwide to offer our guests a more immersive experience every time they stay with us,” she added.
Members can search for available experiences by category (e.g. dining, spa and wellness), destination or date. In addition, each member can invite one guest.
To become a Fan of M.O. guests need only to sign up on mandarinoriental.com or on arrival at any Mandarin Oriental hotel. They can then enjoy members-only offers, complimentary wi-fi and a welcome amenity each time they stay at a Mandarin Oriental hotel. By listing additional preferences guests can further personalise their stay to ensure maximum comfort.
Fans of M.O. who book their stay directly through the Group’s website at mandarinoriental.com, will not only be assured of the best and most flexible rates, but can also choose an additional two privileges during their stay, for example complimentary breakfast, a room upgrade or a late checkout.
For more information on Fans of M.O. or to join the programme, visit mandarinoriental.com/fans-of-mo.
*An additional cost for some experiences applies.
Sally de Souza
+852 2895 9160
Source: Mandarin Oriental Hotel