Los Angeles, Westlake Village, U.S.A., 2023-Feb-01 — /Travel PR News/ — Coin & Candor, the seasonal California Brasserie located inside the award-winning Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, presents a three-course, prix fixe menu this Valentine’s Day. Offered Tuesday, February 14, 2023, Chef Jesus Medina’s menu features locally sourced ingredients and wood-fired dishes.
Valentine’s Day Special Prix Fixe Menu – USD 80 per person plus tax and gratuity
To Start (choice of)
- Beet Bouquet, radicchio, avocado, sherry gel, pistachio, hibiscus, lavender
- Tuna Crudo, tepache ponzu, avocado, radish, pineapple gel
Entrée (choice of)
- Pan Seared Duck Breast, red pibil, black beans, pickled pearl onion
- Pan Seared Scallop, celery root, kale salsa verde, charred grapes, osetra caviar
- Beet Tetela, almond ricotta, black beans, black truffle, almon mole
Dessert (choice of)
- Chocolate Heart, salted caramel, chocolate flourless sponge, hazelnut gelato
- Pink Pavlova, champagne sorbet, blood orange compote, rose cuisson
Signature Dishes That Tickle One’s Fancy
Love the signatures? We do too! That’s why in addition to the special prix fixe menu, Coin & Candor’s all-day dining menu is available for a la carte options. Enjoy the signature baja red snapper with house-made adobo and chimichurri, or Chef Patrick’s red fife bread baked fresh daily at 450 degrees at Coin & Candor’s guild station.
Swoon Worthy Views
Guests can savour local flavours while enjoying romantic views of the enchanting waterfall from the California brasserie’s sprawling patio.
For reservations, dial 818 575 3000 or book online. Coin & Candor is located at 2 Dole Drive, Westlake Village, California 91362.
Jacqueline Kerns and Harley Potter
Public Relations & Communications Team
Two Dole Drive
Westlake Village, California 91362
+1 818 575 3089
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort