Hampshire, England, 2020-Oct-20 — /Travel PR News/ — In a year of such uncertainity, charity has never been more important and the team at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is delighted to announce that this year its annual Spa Members’ Ball raised GBP 16,850 for Cancer Research UK and the Brain Tumour Trust Charity.
Each year, Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire host a special ball for its Spa Members, with live entertainment, dinner and a luxury charity auction. This year the theme of the ball was the forest, seeing the Hotel’s recently refurbished event spaces transform into a wildlife wonderland.
To ensure the best possible lots in event’s luxury auction, Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire joined forces with Four Seasons properties from around the world, with prizes including:
- Two night stay at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- Three night stay at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
- Two night stay at Four Seasons Resort O‘ahu at Ko Olina
- Two night stay at Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beach
- Two night stay at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown
- Two night stay at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui
- Two night stay at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River
- Two night stay at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze
- One night stay at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity
- One night stay at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire Membership Supervisor Laura Sharrod explains, “The Members Ball is wonderful celebration of our members while also raising money for magnificent causes. It’s great to see how much we raise each year and the positive impact the funds can have.”
The Brain Tumour Charity is the world’s leading brain tumour charity and the largest dedicated funder of research into brain tumours globally. Committed to saving and improving lives, they’re moving further, faster to help every single person affected by a brain tumour. They’re set on finding new treatments, offering the highest level of support and driving urgent change.
Cancer Research UK is the world’s leading independent charity dedicated to cancer research. They carry out scientific research to help prevent, diagnose and treat cancer. Cancer Research UK has discovered new ways to beat cancer that together have saved hundreds of thousands of lives across the world.
For more information on Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire Spa and becoming a member contact 01252 853 000.
Public Relations Executive
Dogmersfield Park, Chalky Lane
Hook, Hampshire RG27 8TD
+44 (0)1252 853 000
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort