The Hotel’s beautifully appointed spaces make for the perfect backdrop for themed parties
Geneva, Switzerland, 2021-Feb-26 — /Travel PR News/ — Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva has launched a themed party experience for children to celebrate a special occasion in a fun and relaxed setting. The Hotel provides a range of fabulous spaces that are perfect to host birthday celebrations in complete privacy and in a safe environment.
In line with current government guidelines, five guests are allowed to come together to celebrate. Guests can choose to host their celebration in partial lake view rooms or lake view rooms with balcony.
The Hotel has created a number of fun party theme options to suit children of all ages, including:
- Jungle: Perfect for a jungle adventure, with animal prints, tents and plenty of lush greenery to make little guests feel like they’re on a safari.
- Circus: This fun party theme includes a glowing light signboard, wild animal statues, and candy floss and popcorn makers.
- Carousel: A popular choice for little girls, with flowers and pastel-coloured balloons, carousel horses, and a striped backdrop available in a variety of hues including quartz pink, lavender and strawberry ice.
Each party experience includes sweet treats such as cupcakes, cookies, brownies, marshmallows and biscuits, along with freshly squeezed juices and hot chocolate. To make celebrations extra special, the pastry chef can create delectable cakes using fine ingredients, from indulgent chocolate to fresh fruit, that are sure to delight everyone’s palate. The chef’s lovingly handcrafted creations can be personalised with a heartfelt message and can include extras such as toys or toppers. A selection of teas and coffees are made available for adults; champagne can be provided on request.
The rooms are set up with children’s tables and chairs to give little ones their own space to enjoy party food and encourage creativity, whether by taking part in playing games or doing arts and crafts. Balloon installations – available in a range of colours and styles – make for creative photo backdrops. Guests can also let their creativity shine by customising their event with additional touches, whether by hiring a local DJ, a children’s entertainer or hosting a puppet show.
There’s plenty to suit the tastes of today’s teenagers too, with trendy party themes inspired by popular apps. The spaces can also be decorated to host baby showers, with pastel-coloured balloons and cuddly teddy-bear décor creating a warm and relaxed atmosphere.
The theme party experience is available for five guests (children included) per party. The package is available seven days a week and includes:
- Room rental from 3:00 to 6:30 pm
- Birthday cake
- Sweet treats including cupcakes, cookies, brownies, marshmallows and biscuits
- Beverages including fresh juices and hot chocolate
- Basic balloon decorations
- Background music
Packages start from CH F1250. For further information, contact the Hotel on +41 22 908 71 08 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PR Marketing Communication Assistant
33, Quai des Bergues
Geneva, 1201 Switzerland
+41 22 908 71 11
Source: Four Seasons Hotels & Resort