From 27 October 2019, seven additional flydubai destinations will operate from Terminal 3, Dubai International (DXB)
Duabi, UAE, 2019-Sep-18 — /Travel PR News/ — Dubai-based carrier flydubai has announced today (September 15, 2019) that flights to seven destinations will move from their current operating base of Terminal 2 and relocate to Terminal 3 at Dubai International (DXB). Other flydubai services will continue to operate from Terminal 2.
“As our partnership with Emirates continues to grow, the addition of these seven destinations to Terminal 3 builds on the success of last year’s move and provides more opportunities for us to optimise connectivity for our passengers,” said Alex Mackenzie, Senior Vice President, Airport Services at flydubai. “By working closely together, Emirates and flydubai are able to offer passengers even more options to travel and to connect from the world’s busiest airport,” he added.
Full list of flydubai flights operating from Terminal 3:
- Dar es Salaam
- Mineralnye Vody
All other flydubai flights will continue to operate from Terminal 2, Dubai International (DXB) and Dubai World Central (DWC). Flights can be booked through flydubai’s website (flydubai.com), the official flydubai App, Contact Centre in Dubai on (+971) 600 54 44 45, the flydubai travel shops or through our travel partners.
For the full timetable and fares, visit: https://www.flydubai.com/en/plan/timetable
From its home in Dubai, flydubai has created a network of more than 90 destinations and over the next decade the airline will see its fleet grow by up to 236 aircraft. Since commencing operations in June 2009, flydubai has been committed to removing barriers to travel, creating free flows of trade and tourism and enhancing connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network.
flydubai has marked its journey with a number of milestones that represent the scale of the ambition planned for the airline:
- An expanding network: Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 48 countries across Africa, Central Asia, the Caucasus, Central and South-East Europe, the GCC and the Middle East, and the Indian Subcontinent.
- Serving underserved markets: Opened up more than 65 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- An efficient single fleet-type: Operates a single fleet-type of 57 Boeing 737 aircraft.
- Record-breaking orders: Placed the largest single-aisle aircraft orders in the region at the 2013 and 2017 editions of the Dubai Airshow.
- Enhancing connectivity: Carried more than 70 million passengers since it began operations in 2009.
For all our latest news, please visit the flydubai Newsroom.
+971 555 174 642